The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MySmallWorldof4

Crazy, right! Apparently the roots are why the teeth next to the canines came in too forward, they didn’t have the space to properly grow.
He asked me why other teeth don’t have roots when they fall out on their own.. I didn’t know. I said we would google it today.. this subject is not even close to being in my wheelhouse.
It's because the growing adult teeth are supposed to wear away the roots of the baby teeth over time. They key word being "supposed".

MySmallWorldof4

Since the various types of lockdowns starting last March, have you not been inside any store (grocery, etc.) since? The people working on registers in every store I've been in, have all have plexiglass shields built into the counter directly in front of them, with clear instructions for customers to stand behind them, to protect staff and themselves. I'm not really sure how this is different in principle from the plexi shields on the WDW rides -- along with social distancing (i.e., every other seat to be occupied).
Speaking of air, or were we, this is an interesting article. https://medium.com/magazines-at-mar...y-the-dinosaurs-julius-caesar-or-decaf242fe8b

MySmallWorldof4

Pardon my selfish whine for a second..

Milk Cards are something I love.

Fridays are my favorite day of the school week, because it’s Hot Lunch Day, the one day I don’t have to pack lunch. I prepay for every Friday of the year.

Neither one is happening in 2020. :(

This is my only whine, I have to remind myself of what I say to T when he expresses regrets at any change in sports, recreation, or school plans-
“I understand. However, would you rather do it with these modifications, or would you rather still be at home?”
My answer is the same as his - “Oh, this way!”
Maybe get a prepackaged lunch from the supermarket for Fridays?

MySmallWorldof4

Just a thought -- can the school order in lunch (on Fridays) from a local vendor -- such as Panera Bread (for example)? Just a thought -- I'm sure other parents also like having a day off each week when they don't have to prepare lunch. (Can T help making lunch a few days a week? When I was growing up, there were 4 of us kids; and I just recalled that we took turns and made sandwiches for each of us, 1 week at a time. We all bought a small carton of milk at school each day to have with lunch.)
One of the private schools by us does Chick Fil-A on Fridays.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom