The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I'm pretty sure the plexiglass is worst than physical distancing. Why? I'm sure human particles can get around the glass.

Since the various types of lockdowns starting last March, have you not been inside any store (grocery, etc.) since? The people working on registers in every store I've been in, have all have plexiglass shields built into the counter directly in front of them, with clear instructions for customers to stand behind them, to protect staff and themselves. I'm not really sure how this is different in principle from the plexi shields on the WDW rides -- along with social distancing (i.e., every other seat to be occupied).

93boomer

Premium Member

21stamps

Pardon my selfish whine for a second..

Milk Cards are something I love.

Fridays are my favorite day of the school week, because it’s Hot Lunch Day, the one day I don’t have to pack lunch. I prepay for every Friday of the year.

Neither one is happening in 2020. :(

This is my only whine, I have to remind myself of what I say to T when he expresses regrets at any change in sports, recreation, or school plans-
“I understand. However, would you rather do it with these modifications, or would you rather still be at home?”
My answer is the same as his - “Oh, this way!”

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Pardon my selfish whine for a second..

Milk Cards are something I love.

Fridays are my favorite day of the school week, because it’s Hot Lunch Day, the one day I don’t have to pack lunch. I prepay for every Friday of the year.

Neither one is happening in 2020. :(

This is my only whine, I have to remind myself of what I say to T when he expresses regrets at any change in sports, recreation, or school plans-
“I understand. However, would you rather do it with these modifications, or would you rather still be at home?”
My answer is the same as his - “Oh, this way!”

Just a thought -- can the school order in lunch (on Fridays) from a local vendor -- such as Panera Bread (for example)? Just a thought -- I'm sure other parents also like having a day off each week when they don't have to prepare lunch. (Can T help making lunch a few days a week? When I was growing up, there were 4 of us kids; and I just recalled that we took turns and made sandwiches for each of us, 1 week at a time. We all bought a small carton of milk at school each day to have with lunch.)

21stamps

Just a thought -- can the school order in lunch (on Fridays) from a local vendor -- such as Panera Bread (for example)? Just a thought -- I'm sure other parents also like having a day off each week when they don't have to prepare lunch. (Can T help making lunch a few days a week? When I was growing up, there were 4 of us kids; and I just recalled that we took turns and made sandwiches for each of us, 1 week at a time. We all bought a small carton of milk at school each day to have with lunch.)

That’s what they do.. It’s a 4 week rotation- A local pizza place, Chik fil a , Penn Station (a sub shop), Skyline (Cincinnati chili). I’m not quite sure why they couldn’t continue.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Yum-oooo! How are the crowds today? Are you comfortable with eating inside places? Are people adhering to the mask guidelines until they sit down?

Crowds are pretty low. It seems Hollywood Studios is the most crowded. Mask compliance overall has been really good everywhere. We saw the most issues at Hollywood Studios. Otherwise we feel pretty comfortable with everything, haven’t seen any issues in restaurants.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Crowds are pretty low. It seems Hollywood Studios is the most crowded. Mask compliance overall has been really good everywhere. We saw the most issues at Hollywood Studios. Otherwise we feel pretty comfortable with everything, haven’t seen any issues in restaurants.

Don't let your guard down, no matter how much fun it is there. Easy to forget sometimes, when on vacation. Keep up the good work!

21stamps

Are they correcting people if mask pulled down?

At Kings Island, there’s employees walking around reminding people to pull up if down, including not covering nose (there’s also constant announcements). On the rides, they warn once, and if a second warning say will stop the ride if don’t comply immediately.. I can’t really see disney doing something like that during a ride.. but maybe while walking?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom