The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

StarWarsGirl

Me to my parents upon seeing Stormalong Bay will reopen with Yacht Club...
tenor.gif

John park hopper

From what I understand, "records" are makin' a comeback...my old stereo turntable and receiver don't work anymore, but, the bottom of the cabinet is filled with vinyl...might need to do some research...!!!!! :greedy:;):)
I had a complete stereo system- turntable, reel to reel, caset player, 60 reel to reel tapes that held 4 or 5 albums ( I recorded) and countless records all this was put together when I was in the service 68-70. Hurricane Hugo hit and with 5 feet of seawater in the house all my stereo stuff was lost. Many feel records have a better sound --I would have to agree, sure miss those old records.

Last edited:

Goofyernmost

Alrighty gang, I'm out for now and back to the grind...!
Have a Magical...!!! ;)
Laterrrrrrrrrrr…!!!!!!!!!!! :joyfull:
When I was moving a few months back I went through my vinyl collection and gave a lot of them to thrift stores. I kept the ones with folks that I enjoyed listening to. I still have a very good working turntable even though I don't use it very much. In the process I found some original distribution, Beatles, Cream and Sound of Music that when I researched them on ebay appeared to be worth some money. To this point I have never done anything about trying to sell them, but I probably will in the future.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom