The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

21stamps

Yes, that makes sense. It must have more to do with the volunteers (at this point in time).

Parents are not allowed to bring forgotten homework, projects, etc this year. If forgotten lunch, we can drop off at a specified spot, but not allowed to enter as usual. Also asked that we schedule all doctor’s appointments outside of school hours.. I’m sure all schools are requesting this, which will make appointments quite hard to obtain.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Are they correcting people if mask pulled down?

At Kings Island, there’s employees walking around reminding people to pull up if down, including not covering nose (there’s also constant announcements). On the rides, they warn once, and if a second warning say will stop the ride if don’t comply immediately.. I can’t really see disney doing something like that during a ride.. but maybe while walking?

I have seen Disney correcting some people but they can’t be everywhere. I would say though that the non-compliant are few.

StarWarsGirl

I have seen Disney correcting some people but they can’t be everywhere. I would say though that the non-compliant are few.
Hershey has security guards EVERYWHERE reminding people. And then we'll be standing in line and randomly hear a voice from above reminding us all to keep our masks on. It's like...
tenor.gif

donaldtoo

Not to be a total downer, but for about 12 years I owned and operated a Residential Care Home. It was for low income people that didn't need constant medical attention, were somewhat self sufficient but needed a place to sleep, three meals a day and someone present 24/7 in the event of a problem. During those years I had at three elderly people the passed away while on the toilet. That got to me more then anything else ever did. A person lives a life, raises children, loves, works and struggles to survive only to die while sitting on a toilet with their pants down around their ankles. There was a massive amount of undeserved lack of dignity and unfairness involved with that happening. It always stuck with me in my memory banks. And people sometimes wonder why I am a bit of a curmudgeon. It came with life. I usually can file it all away in a small compartment in my brain, but once in a while it finds a way out.

That’s somethin’ I’ve actually thought about more than once. “Dear Lord, please don’t let me croak on the can!” Really don’t wanna’ go while I’m “goin”.
Then, there were times back in the day after a night of hard partyin’ when some of us were prayin’ to the Porcelain God to take us right then and there in the bathroom...life, what a concept.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom