The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

wdwfan4ver

Last edited:

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
At least the gator was not in Lake Michigan unlike the one that was found last year:jawdrop:. Hopefully, no more gators are in Lake Michigan or in a parks lagoon they don't belong.
This particular lagoon is huge. You name it and it’s been found in that Lagoon. The park has beautiful sidewalks and children everywhere.

I lived about two blocks from there when I was a young child. My dad grew up there and the rest of his family remained there until 1980 when my Gran died. There was a Sealtest Ice cream factory on one corner. A small shop attached with ice cream and cones sold. My Dad would take me for ice cream and to the huge park.

I learned to ride my bike near that Lagoon and subsequently learned why not to ride fast down a hill. Still have the scars on the top of my hand as a memory of flying over the handlebars. A feat I did repeat again in 2016.

Gabe1

He's Back....

D_JVc4HXYAUft9B

Gabe1

Stay at Cinderella suite action on ebay ended. It went for $75,600. It went 7 times the value:jawdrop:. At least the money from the auction went to charity.

I was in awe of some of the items they were auctioning off for the foundation. The very first bid for the Castle Suite of course got my attention. Hope to hear the backstory of the winners of the auction after they have their stay in the suite.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom