The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Goofyernmost

It seems to me that everyone is their own normal. It would be pretty boring if we were all Stepford types. We all have our flaws. For example even though I was born and continued to be incredibly good looking, I, sadly, am not rich. Seems like a waste of good looks to me. If given the choice I would have opted for the latter. I could always buy good looks! 🤔 🤥

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
It seems to me that everyone is their own normal. It would be pretty boring if we were all Stepford types. We all have our flaws. For example even though I was born and continued to be incredibly good looking, I, sadly, am not rich. Seems like a waste of good looks to me. If given the choice I would have opted for the latter. I could always buy good looks! 🤔🤥
I don't know. I think it would be pretty scary if you and I were stepford wives 😲😲😲

93boomer

Premium Member
Wow! That makes me hungry just looking at it? What’s the recipe?
Which one?
You can google deviled eggs to find the recipe. Just mayo, mustard, the egg yolks and pepper. Super easy!
Turkey tacos are just- cooked ground turkey, sautéed onions, jalapeño, and red and/or yellow peppers. You can use taco seasoning mix. I make my own sodium free one. Toppings on mine are salsa verde, tomatoes, lettuce and guacamole.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom