The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

What’s funny is I feel naked if I am ready to leave the house and don’t have it on. I always weae it out. When I get home, I have a ritual of washing my hands right away. I take off my rings when I do that, and then go put them (I still wear my engagement ring too), in their designated spot. Dh does the same.

Always on and marked for life...!!!!! ;):happy::)

81B3FB3B-05A7-4659-9BB7-3D6C8435B645.jpeg1F1D688E-A917-4657-9F19-867E3291167E.jpeg

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I still like Frozen, not sure if I'll ever stop.

I didn't hate Frozen at all when I saw it in the theaters. It was the aftermath that killed it for me. Everywhere I turned there was Frozen Merchandise everywhere in the States. The soundtrack was great but it was played beyond mind boggling. Overkill did Frozen in for me and I've yet to recover. Can I tell you for years how many Elsa's appeared at my door for Trick or Treating? It has finally ended. Time for Frozen 2 :rolleyes:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Finally, almost cleared outta’ Texas...!!! :)

View attachment 367326

You've had some wild weather down there in Texas recently. :jawdrop: When I'm watching the national news at night, there have been a number of times that they'll focus on your state with some big rain and/or wind storms. Glad it finally blew out of there last evening. (Good thing you have those hills in your particular area to break up some of these weather systems.)

Songbird76

Ok, so....I dreamed last night that we got to Disney and I realized I had completely forgotten to make fastpasses....that the date I had put it in my planner was around DD's birthday, which was actually after our trip. Thank goodness that woke me up because I realized we couldn't be in Disney yet as DD's birthday was still a month away and our trip is in July. Obviously, I'm stressing about Fastpasses. And I think it's because my brother still has not responded at all to my request for him to make a MDE account so he can make Fastpasses. I tried to get him to make an account so he could do ADRs....I sent him a list of the places (with descriptions) where we were planning to make ADRs months before our ADR date and asked him to let me know which ones they wanted to do together so I could make those for the whole party. He never got back to me, so I made every ADR for that first week for 10 people and they can either go with us, or do something else. But I can't do that with fastpasses, and I told him that, but I don't think he even understands what fastpasses are, because he hasn't been to Disney since something like 1990. I don't think he understands that he has to have fastpasses if he doesn't want to wait in lines for hours. I keep asking him if he's made a MDE account and get no answer, which tells me that he hasn't. And he probably won't, because he's probably assuming that I am acting as his personal planner and will make take care of all that. But I CAN'T unless he creates an account and links me to it and gives me the ability to make plans. BUT, I'm reluctant to give him the ability to change MY plans if we are linked, because I'm afraid since he doesn't know what he's doing, he'd end up canceling ADRs, or changing my carefully planned out fastpasses, etc.

So, question: I know I can just add on reservations to my existing account, and I'm the one who booked his trip, so I have the confirmation numbers. If I add his reservations to my account, can we change that later if he actually does make an account? Should I create a new account in his name and just give him the password later? The only thing he's said he wants to do is ride FoP and he's not going to get to do that if he doesn't make a FP for it. I'm afraid we'll get there and we won't be able to do anything together because he didn't bother with FPs, or he thinks that I handled that, and everyone will be mad at me that I didn't make their FPs and they miss everything they wanted to do. I don't know how to get it across to him how important this is if they want to ride certain rides. I can create a new account for him, and link myself, but I don't want him to have access to MY plans and have him cancel everything I set up when he tries to change HIS plans. But if I add him to MY account, I also don't want to be solely responsible for all his planning or have him eventually make an account, but then not be able to set up his stuff because his confirmation number is already linked to my account.

Rista1313

Ok, so....I dreamed last night that we got to Disney and I realized I had completely forgotten to make fastpasses....that the date I had put it in my planner was around DD's birthday, which was actually after our trip. Thank goodness that woke me up because I realized we couldn't be in Disney yet as DD's birthday was still a month away and our trip is in July. Obviously, I'm stressing about Fastpasses. And I think it's because my brother still has not responded at all to my request for him to make a MDE account so he can make Fastpasses. I tried to get him to make an account so he could do ADRs....I sent him a list of the places (with descriptions) where we were planning to make ADRs months before our ADR date and asked him to let me know which ones they wanted to do together so I could make those for the whole party. He never got back to me, so I made every ADR for that first week for 10 people and they can either go with us, or do something else. But I can't do that with fastpasses, and I told him that, but I don't think he even understands what fastpasses are, because he hasn't been to Disney since something like 1990. I don't think he understands that he has to have fastpasses if he doesn't want to wait in lines for hours. I keep asking him if he's made a MDE account and get no answer, which tells me that he hasn't. And he probably won't, because he's probably assuming that I am acting as his personal planner and will make take care of all that. But I CAN'T unless he creates an account and links me to it and gives me the ability to make plans. BUT, I'm reluctant to give him the ability to change MY plans if we are linked, because I'm afraid since he doesn't know what he's doing, he'd end up canceling ADRs, or changing my carefully planned out fastpasses, etc.

So, question: I know I can just add on reservations to my existing account, and I'm the one who booked his trip, so I have the confirmation numbers. If I add his reservations to my account, can we change that later if he actually does make an account? Should I create a new account in his name and just give him the password later? The only thing he's said he wants to do is ride FoP and he's not going to get to do that if he doesn't make a FP for it. I'm afraid we'll get there and we won't be able to do anything together because he didn't bother with FPs, or he thinks that I handled that, and everyone will be mad at me that I didn't make their FPs and they miss everything they wanted to do. I don't know how to get it across to him how important this is if they want to ride certain rides. I can create a new account for him, and link myself, but I don't want him to have access to MY plans and have him cancel everything I set up when he tries to change HIS plans. But if I add him to MY account, I also don't want to be solely responsible for all his planning or have him eventually make an account, but then not be able to set up his stuff because his confirmation number is already linked to my account.

Make him an account and don't give him the password, that way he can't screw it up.... or let him have no fast passes and learn his lesson... expensive lesson though, and it would burden you. I know if it was my family, (because my dad would be totally like your brother) I would just do it for them if they didn't do it by a day or two before FP day.

SteveBrickNJ

Yesterday was interesting NOT, Mount Laundry was conquered, I had the magnetron in the microwave go boom and the decent weather started to go away:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: Today yoga, lots of yoga:joyfull:
Did you ever see the car commercial where the couple is thinking about what things they might spend their money on....money they saved by buying such an affordable car? The wife suggests: "HOT YOGA" ....the husband shows with his face he doesn't have any interest but verbally he tries to agree, saying: "Yeah, it's like yoga....but hotter"😌

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom