The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Lovin’ that resort!!! :)

Kinda’ reminds me of the mid-century modern El Tropicano Hotel built on the San Antonio River Walk back in 1962. DWifey and I stayed there for the weekend of our 27th anniversary...!!!!! :happy::)

View attachment 340131View attachment 340132View attachment 340133View attachment 340134View attachment 340135View attachment 340136View attachment 340137View attachment 340138View attachment 340139View attachment 340140

Very cool indeed. :cool: For some reason, I was thinking it had a 60s vibe, Las Vegas style -- with the Rat Pack strolling through it! ;)

Figgy1

Premium Member
Not only did we not have recess we didn't get snow days. I remember an ice storm and the school was open. None of the kids or teachers that lived down the hill from the school made it in that day and we tried for over an hour to get there. I remember everybody's shock and amazement at getting sent home early once because of a storm, but the entire northeast shut down for that one. Evil, evil, evil administration

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Not only did we not have recess we didn't get snow days. I remember an ice storm and the school was open. None of the kids or teachers that lived down the hill from the school made it in that day and we tried for over an hour to get there. I remember everybody's shock and amazement at getting sent home early once because of a storm, but the entire northeast shut down for that one. Evil, evil, evil administration

Yah, that's extreme. Sounds like they had some real losers in that school administration.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom