The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MySmallWorldof4

So I was at dd's gym yesterday and a mom says that there was an argument between a dad and the head coach of the whole cheer program. Apparently the head coach said, "if you don't like the policies then leave". A younger kid who is the sister of one of the kids on that team overheard the whole thing and blabbered that so and so was off the team. It was not true, of course. She told her 6 year old not to spread false rumors. In the car home from practice last night, dd tells me, "Guess what? So and so's dad had an argument with Coach so and so and now she is off her team." I said, "Who told you that because it isn't true". I assumed she would say the 6 year old who was on her team. Nope it was another kid. Apparently false rumors travel fast. Oh, and the girl that bases my dd in stunts has a sprained ankle and is iffy for the competition of the 19th. There is only 1 kid on a higher level team that could sub because she is still 8. But that would mean learning a whole new routine in 2 practices, and it is supposed to snow on Sunday when there is practice. They only have 2 practices scheduled before next Saturday. Hopefully sprains heal quick. It happened a week ago.

MouseDreaming

So I was at dd's gym yesterday and a mom says that there was an argument between a dad and the head coach of the whole cheer program. Apparently the head coach said, "if you don't like the policies then leave". A younger kid who is the sister of one of the kids on that team overheard the whole thing and blabbered that so and so was off the team. It was not true, of course. She told her 6 year old not to spread false rumors. In the car home from practice last night, dd tells me, "Guess what? So and so's dad had an argument with Coach so and so and now she is off her team." I said, "Who told you that because it isn't true". I assumed she would say the 6 year old who was on her team. Nope it was another kid. Apparently false rumors travel fast. Oh, and the girl that bases my dd in stunts has a sprained ankle and is iffy for the competition of the 19th. There is only 1 kid on a higher level team that could sub because she is still 8. But that would mean learning a whole new routine in 2 practices, and it is supposed to snow on Sunday when there is practice. They only have 2 practices scheduled before next Saturday. Hopefully sprains heal quick. It happened a week ago.
In my experience, there is no telling with a sprain. Hopefully, it will be all better, soon.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I saw mention of the old AAA discounts and parking passes and does anybody else miss them?

Also, American Express had some perks (maybe in the 90s--I can't exactly recall). One of them was a free waist pack if you paid your Disney hotel bill with the card. (Or it may have just been a specific hotel--I stayed at the Contemporary for 3 nights, and I remember the desk clerk handed the waist pack to me, upon check-in.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom