• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Songbird76

Advertisement
Kapono is back to her normal self today! 🙂 even back to standing outside and barking at the wind! 🤪
That's great news!! Weird that they couldn't find anything, but she must be fine if she's back to her normal self. It's so hard with animals and small children, who can't tell you what's going on, where they hurt, etc. Better to be safe than sorry!

MouseDreaming

Today was a little worrisome. Kapono (our dog) hasn't been herself the last few days. Very lethargic and really wasn't interested in food including our food, and didn't want to go outside for very long and she loves being outside. We thought the outside thing is because there is so much ice out there and she was slipping. So Brad took her to the vet today and they didn't have an appointment so we had to leave her there during the day so they could check her out whenever they had a spare moment, and she absolutely HATES the vet. Anyway, long story short the vet said all her tests came out perfect and got an anti-inflammatory just in case she tweaked a muscle on the ice. Oh and we decided to get rid of the rest of the food she has and treats (they were new for her, a gift from Santa) and give her fresh food treats. And now that she is home she is acting like her old self, barking, eating. So I guess we took her in for nothing but since she is never sick it was concerning. Just a little crazy and stressful to think about all day.
Glad to hear Kapono is doing alright! In times Like that, I always wish my dog could talk to me and tell me what is wrong. It would make things a lot less worrisome, sometimes.

MySmallWorldof4

Kapono is back to her normal self today! 🙂 even back to standing outside and barking at the wind! 🤪
Yay!!! Maybe if she keeps barking at the wind it will go away. I cannot believe that the wind in Wisconsin has made it here to Pennsylvania! We had a 30 mph gust here this morning. The neighbors recycling was everywhere. We were smart and didn’t put out the recycling for today.

MouseDreaming

Yep....that's standard here. They all have that. We went to one store and looked at what was available...they had the one step down from the one I ordered, but not the one I ordered...the one step down was their most expensive model and I was trying to figure out what the difference was between 2 Bosch models because there was a 100 euro price difference. The only difference I could see was one had the wok burner and one didn't. We asked, and the one has a soft close door, and the lid thing is slightly different. Then she showed us other models and advised against Indesit because they are not as high quality, and she showed us the flimsy metal strips that hold the lid on, verses the hinges on the top model. To be honest, I don't use the lid much. But I don't think there is a single model without it, so you have to pay for it anyway. BUT, I'm totally cheating this time and lining the oven racks with tinfoil as soon as I get it to save on time cleaning.
Having very limited counter space, I wish that I could have had that feature.

MouseDreaming

28 outside right now. With the wind chill, it feels like 14. :coldfeet:
Now, now. Please don't brag about your balmy temps. Yesterday, I was mean and froze the children. Wind chill was 5, and we go out for recess, as long as the wind chill is above 0. Right now, it is already warmer with a wind chill of 8, actual temp. 17. Looking for a high of 29. Time for more hot coffee.

Rista1313

Now, now. Please don't brag about your balmy temps. Yesterday, I was mean and froze the children. Wind chill was 5, and we go out for recess, as long as the wind chill is above 0. Right now, it is already warmer with a wind chill of 8, actual temp. 17. Looking for a high of 29. Time for more hot coffee.
I remember hating when it was cold and we were made to go out!

21stamps

Adorable! Such a cute little guy. Sad the circus is no longer. Hopefully he still remembers it. All my kids had blonde hair when they were little, and then by 5 it got darker. Only one still is blonde, but a darker one. When she is out in the sun though in Florida, it gets lighter in a couple of days. We need sun!
My natural color is dark blonde, it also has a lot of red undertones combined with pale blonde..I would get light blonde highlights in the sun. Haven’t seen my natural color in decades though. 😂....but when I was little people would always ask my mom if she highlighted my hair.lol

Agree with you on the sun!

That was such a grateful post. You are lucky to have such a friend. By the way, how old is Reilly now?
I really am, i miss her being near me.. but when we see each other it’s like time hasn’t gone by at all.

Reilly turned 12 last month. I just switched him to senior dog food. He’s going to be around for a long time.. I know it. :)

Top Bottom