The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MouseDreaming

28 outside right now. With the wind chill, it feels like 14. :coldfeet:
Now, now. Please don't brag about your balmy temps. Yesterday, I was mean and froze the children. Wind chill was 5, and we go out for recess, as long as the wind chill is above 0. Right now, it is already warmer with a wind chill of 8, actual temp. 17. Looking for a high of 29. Time for more hot coffee.

Rista1313

Now, now. Please don't brag about your balmy temps. Yesterday, I was mean and froze the children. Wind chill was 5, and we go out for recess, as long as the wind chill is above 0. Right now, it is already warmer with a wind chill of 8, actual temp. 17. Looking for a high of 29. Time for more hot coffee.

I remember hating when it was cold and we were made to go out!

21stamps

Adorable! Such a cute little guy. Sad the circus is no longer. Hopefully he still remembers it. All my kids had blonde hair when they were little, and then by 5 it got darker. Only one still is blonde, but a darker one. When she is out in the sun though in Florida, it gets lighter in a couple of days. We need sun!

My natural color is dark blonde, it also has a lot of red undertones combined with pale blonde..I would get light blonde highlights in the sun. Haven’t seen my natural color in decades though. 😂....but when I was little people would always ask my mom if she highlighted my hair.lol

Agree with you on the sun!

That was such a grateful post. You are lucky to have such a friend. By the way, how old is Reilly now?
I really am, i miss her being near me.. but when we see each other it’s like time hasn’t gone by at all.

Reilly turned 12 last month. I just switched him to senior dog food. He’s going to be around for a long time.. I know it. :)

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
@dryerlintfan You said you bought your new chair from Facebook Marketplace, right? I am interested in selling some stuff like strollers we no longer need. Do you access marketplace only on the app?

I cannot tell you the last time I have accessed Facebook on anything other than my phone, so I couldn't say for sure. But I would think you could also get to the marketplace from a computer.

MySmallWorldof4

I remember hating when it was cold and we were made to go out!
I don't remember being sent outside for recess when it was really cold. We usually were sent to the auditorium to watch cartoons. You must be more tough in the midwest than us here in the east.

MySmallWorldof4

I'm on my computer and if I look at FB, there's a button on the left under the newsfeed and such for Marketplace.
Thanks. I may just have to get the app on my phone though because I want to sell. It would be much easier to upload pictures from my phone then sending them to my email and then downloading just to upload to fb. I use my dh's account so don't have the app on my phone currently. I figure selling a stroller and toddler boosters would be easier in a local area than using ebay. Don't have to worry about shipping either.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom