The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
I love it! That chair looks SOOOO comfy! And I love your picture wall, too! Are you still fostering the dog, or is this a different one? You said it was just a temporary situation to test out the dog in a family situation, right? So you can better place dogs with a suitable family that matches their personality? He seems to have made himself home! Yay! Does this mean you get to keep him?

This is Toulouse!! I call her Lulu most of the time, though. She's been with me for almost 9 years! I foster one additional dog at a time, but Lulu is my personal dog so I can't get rid of her :joyfull::joyfull:

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
Yeah, it’s not perfect, it has its ups and downs, but that’s how relationships are

Pay attention to what you like and don't like about being in a relationship. Not necessarily with her or her personality traits, but about what makes you happy in the relationship. Is it talking every day? Waking up to good morning texts? Making her smile by doing little things she enjoys? Staying in? Going out?

Those things will build on each other so that when you're ready for forever with someone, you'll know what you want and what you don't want.

Is this her first relationship too?

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
There will be a festival, Food and Wine.

Nope. Going to visit an old cowboy...John Wayne.

I thought about it but not this year.

Winner! I don’t have a huge prize for you. How about a smile? 🙂😀

A nice long weekend in March at Disneyland for us.

I was thinking about doing a Disneyland trip for A when she turns 5 but haven't made up my mind if I want to learn a whole new park, LOL. Disney World seems impractical and too expensive but man would she love to be in the castle for her birthday.

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
I got a new washer and dryer delivered last night from Lowe's. I've had to cut my food budget down for a while, but it's so worth it. My old washer was so tiny that you couldn't wash more than a single sheet in it at a time. This one is big enough that I will only have to do one load of laundry a week instead of 6 or 7!!

Plus my old one was squealing and eating clothing, LOL. Adulthood: getting ridiculously excited about a new washer and dryer :hilarious::hilarious:

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I was thinking about doing a Disneyland trip for A when she turns 5 but haven't made up my mind if I want to learn a whole new park, LOL. Disney World seems impractical and too expensive but man would she love to be in the castle for her birthday.

In many ways Disneyland is so much easier and requires less planning. The parks are smaller but have many attractions packed into them. It is pretty equivalent to WdW’s four parks, there might even be more. And Disneyland requires less walking too. If you ever decide to go I’d be happy to give some tips. And we always stay at a Best Western literally across the street and closer to the park entrance than the Disneyland Hotel, it is much cheaper and includes breakfast.

MySmallWorldof4

I got a new washer and dryer delivered last night from Lowe's. I've had to cut my food budget down for a while, but it's so worth it. My old washer was so tiny that you couldn't wash more than a single sheet in it at a time. This one is big enough that I will only have to do one load of laundry a week instead of 6 or 7!!

Plus my old one was squealing and eating clothing, LOL. Adulthood: getting ridiculously excited about a new washer and dryer :hilarious::hilarious:
Adulthood can be weird. I get excited over new vacuums, and well, any new appliance.:hilarious: I also get excited about new smells from cleaners. I love citrus.:)

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
In many ways Disneyland is so much easier and requires less planning. The parks are smaller but have many attractions packed into them. It is pretty equivalent to WdW’s four parks, there might even be more. And Disneyland requires less walking too. If you ever decide to go I’d be happy to give some tips. And we always stay at a Best Western literally across the street and closer to the park entrance than the Disneyland Hotel, it is much cheaper and includes breakfast.

That would be great!! It wouldn't be until Feb of 2020. Do you have to plan really far in advance like you do with WDW?

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
That would be great!! It wouldn't be until Feb of 2020. Do you have to plan really far in advance like you do with WDW?

Nope not at all. Dining can only be done 60 days in advance and no fast passes can be made until you are in the park that day. Plus with dining it isn’t a huge deal to dontable service the counter service places are so good. I usually book the Best Western far in advance because that goes quick and it is easy to cancel if I need to.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom