The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

THE Monorail Lime

Pay attention to what you like and don't like about being in a relationship. Not necessarily with her or her personality traits, but about what makes you happy in the relationship. Is it talking every day? Waking up to good morning texts? Making her smile by doing little things she enjoys? Staying in? Going out?

Those things will build on each other so that when you're ready for forever with someone, you'll know what you want and what you don't want.

Is this her first relationship too?
Yeah, it is her first, we are still working on a few things

Goofyernmost

Pay attention to what you like and don't like about being in a relationship. Not necessarily with her or her personality traits, but about what makes you happy in the relationship. Is it talking every day? Waking up to good morning texts? Making her smile by doing little things she enjoys? Staying in? Going out?

Those things will build on each other so that when you're ready for forever with someone, you'll know what you want and what you don't want.

Is this her first relationship too?
You got to be careful with that too. I feel that a small part of the failure of my marriage was that I kept introducing her as my first wife. Looking back that might have been a mistake.
That didn't really happen, but, I thought it was funny and fit in seamlessly. :D

93boomer

Premium Member
I got a new washer and dryer delivered last night from Lowe's. I've had to cut my food budget down for a while, but it's so worth it. My old washer was so tiny that you couldn't wash more than a single sheet in it at a time. This one is big enough that I will only have to do one load of laundry a week instead of 6 or 7!!

Plus my old one was squealing and eating clothing, LOL. Adulthood: getting ridiculously excited about a new washer and dryer :hilarious::hilarious:
My dryer has started making the most awful squealing! I can hear it upstairs! We have tried spraying and oiling the parts we can get reach. It will stop and then start again. I was on the Lowes site last night looking. Mine just turned 7 so wasn’t thinking about a new one so soon! Ugh! What kind did you get?

John park hopper

My dryer has started making the most awful squealing! I can hear it upstairs! We have tried spraying and oiling the parts we can get reach. It will stop and then start again. I was on the Lowes site last night looking. Mine just turned 7 so wasn’t thinking about a new one so soon! Ugh! What kind did you get?
Had the same problem. Some dryers the drum rotates on two plastic pads located in the front. You can't see them must take the front of the dryer off and clean and spray. Did the trick for mine no more squealing

Figgy1

Premium Member
Sympathy like. We have a Bosch and so far it has handled Mt Laundry well and is super efficient, uses very little water and power.:joyfull: It's a front loader and fits large bulky quilts:joyfull:

Rista1313

My dh would have run wires:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Unfortunately neither I or my DH have wiring skillz! I will have to bring it in the house every few weeks to charge it. (USB) Maybe a little bit of a pain, but we have mischief in our neighborhood, especially in the summer, so I've been wanting one for awhile.

If you already have a wired doorbell, it looks pretty easy to wire it up with the existing wires.

Cesar R M

In many ways Disneyland is so much easier and requires less planning. The parks are smaller but have many attractions packed into them. It is pretty equivalent to WdW’s four parks, there might even be more. And Disneyland requires less walking too. If you ever decide to go I’d be happy to give some tips. And we always stay at a Best Western literally across the street and closer to the park entrance than the Disneyland Hotel, it is much cheaper and includes breakfast.
I think the new big price hike of Disneyland will mean heavy money planning now lol :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom