The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
We have this delicious mayonnaise with Chipotle.
Fits very well for a ton of things.

Yeah. There are so many spices from Chipotle to the mentioned Sriracha that @Songbird76 Netherlands could be mixing into mayo over the pond. I know in Northern IL playing with mayo and ketchup is a thing this decade for dips and sandwich spreads and so many different spices and peppers.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Yep, I can relate to most all of what you posted.
The main difference being our DSs situations being different because of the fact that your son was born at a normal weight/term, yet, we were well aware in advance of what we faced with DS being born at 650 grams. We didn't expect (25 years ago) DS would end up having as few issues as he actually does (and it was suggested to us more times than I can count during DWifeys pregnancy that we should just let him go because he won't make it...he will die in utero - stick it, know-it-all docs :p) because of his dire situation when he first came into the world, and y'all had no clue (as, ultimately, none of us really do) for what y'all were in for. But, it just shows, it doesn't matter how/what situation a person comes into the world, they deserve simple human respect and compassion from other human beings.
We have been very fortunate in that respect in our area, and he has been very focused on the fact that no matter how bad you think you
have it, almost infinite amounts of others have it worse.
Pity party at our house...? o_O
Don't EVEN THINK about it.

Ahh...the problems with ketchup.

Nobody is happier than I am that your son has made the progress I've seen over the last ten years I've come to know your family. It is awesome he has graduated and moved onto employment. Who would have thunk he would have developed into such a productive young man with all the struggles he had to endure. He is awesome.

But right now our @Songbird76 that you have not gotten to as of yet is hurting. Might have to move her family. She isn't looking for any pity parties for her kid but when you get to this last week she has had the physical abuse her child has endured and the decisions of the school district that voided the recommendations of the findings indeed deserve our pity party, empathy and emotional support. I so understand your falling behind because of your Dwifey's knee surgery which also had our empathy and emotional support and I am too so willfully behind too trying to ketchup, but you might because of the common bond want to pull up her profile and catch up on what physical abuse her son has endured, it is kinda of what you spoke to...someone has it worse...

I can't at this time keep up here but I've been following @Songbird76 posts in her profile because I had a special needs child and it is near and dear to my heart, like you my DD was in NIC unit at birth and those school IEPs followed her for a long while dispite both my kid and @Songbird76 both had almost full term pregnancies the outcomes at birth are no less so real. We advocate for our off spring full term or premature cause we all want what is best for our children.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
:joyfull: :hilarious:

I was skimming a little last night and saw your post, but, couldn't remember the joke oldest DD submitted in the Laugh Floor queue back in the summer of '12 that got used, so I texted her today...

Why was the tomato blushing?

Because he saw the salad dressing.

:joyfull: :eek: :hilarious:
Why did the fish blush ?
Because the Seaweed !

Figgy1

Premium Member
Ahh...the problems with ketchup.

Nobody is happier than I am that your son has made the progress I've seen over the last ten years I've come to know your family. It is awesome he has graduated and moved onto employment. Who would have thunk he would have developed into such a productive young man with all the struggles he had to endure. He is awesome.

But right now our @Songbird76 that you have not gotten to as of yet is hurting. Might have to move her family. She isn't looking for any pity parties for her kid but when you get to this last week she has had the physical abuse her child has endured and the decisions of the school district that voided the recommendations of the findings indeed deserve our pity party, empathy and emotional support. I so understand your falling behind because of your Dwifey's knee surgery which also had our empathy and emotional support and I am too so willfully behind too trying to ketchup, but you might because of the common bond want to pull up her profile and catch up on what physical abuse her son has endured, it is kinda of what you spoke to...someone has it worse...

I can't at this time keep up here but I've been following @Songbird76 posts in her profile because I had a special needs child and it is near and dear to my heart, like you my DD was in NIC unit at birth and those school IEPs followed her for a long while dispite both my kid and @Songbird76 both had almost full term pregnancies the outcomes at birth are no less so real. We advocate for our off spring full term or premature cause we all want what is best for our children.
My hearts break for her and her family. We did wind up moving and had to postpone a Disney trip because of it. That being said it was the best decision long term for us because it is a much better district for both of our boys.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Let's hope it's the last one you need. They cost a lot, and you could be using that money on a Disney vacation!

I definitely don't want another one. In the genetics gene pool I inherited good teeth, only 4 cavities ever so that's only one a decade. So Our health insurance plan is just so-so, but our dental plan rocks. My out of pocket cost for the crown was $202, I think the lady said my insurance covered 80% of it.

MySmallWorldof4

I definitely don't want another one. In the genetics gene pool I inherited good teeth, only 4 cavities ever so that's only one a decade. So Our health insurance plan is just so-so, but our dental plan rocks. My out of pocket cost for the crown was $202, I think the lady said my insurance covered 80% of it.
Wow. That is pretty good. Did you have a deductible to cover as well that was included in the $202?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom