1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by The Mom, Oct 19, 2014.

1. Gabe1

Gabe1 Premium Member

Ugh. That makes it harder on you and likely he isn't getting peaceful rest if his body is struggling through the pain. :(

2. Gabe1

Gabe1 Premium Member

I just read this to my DD after I stopped laughing. :hilarious: Then it was DDs turn to :joyfull: and she blurted... I LIKE HER!!!! :inlove:

3. Gabe1

Gabe1 Premium Member

Both my DD and I at separate times had this with the Apple Store. One time when they try to update and fix it...when issues returned they replaced the phone. But maybe with it being a new to them phone the software update patched the current issues. Here is hoping.

4. Gabe1

Gabe1 Premium Member

And why I always try to make an appointment.

5. donaldtoo

donaldtoo Well-Known Member

Sriracha...? o_O

;) :hungry: :)

6. Gabe1

Gabe1 Premium Member

Ha! Ha! We are not ALLOWED to do that here. We have to have so much grass/landscaping to house/concrete percentage. And Oy if you ever have to attempt to get a variance...so not fun.

7. donaldtoo

Yep, I can relate to most all of what you posted.
    The main difference being our DSs situations being different because of the fact that your son was born at a normal weight/term, yet, we were well aware in advance of what we faced with DS being born at 650 grams. We didn't expect (25 years ago) DS would end up having as few issues as he actually does (and it was suggested to us more times than I can count during DWifeys pregnancy that we should just let him go because he won't make it...he will die in utero - stick it, know-it-all docs :p) because of his dire situation when he first came into the world, and y'all had no clue (as, ultimately, none of us really do) for what y'all were in for. But, it just shows, it doesn't matter how/what situation a person comes into the world, they deserve simple human respect and compassion from other human beings.
    We have been very fortunate in that respect in our area, and he has been very focused on the fact that no matter how bad you think you
    have it, almost infinite amounts of others have it worse.
    Pity party at our house...? o_O
    Don't EVEN THINK about it.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017 at 10:54 PM
  8. donaldtoo

OK gang, I'm gone with the breaking,
    whispering wind...!!!!! :joyfull: :D o_O :oops: ;)
    Y'all be cool, and sweet Disney dreams and mornin' to all of y'all fun folk...!!!
    Laterrrrrrrrrrr...!!!!! :)

9. Cesar R M

Cesar R M Well-Known Member

jensen_neveraskedforthis.jpg

10. Cesar R M

We have this delicious mayonnaise with Chipotle.
    Fits very well for a ton of things.

11. Cesar R M

12. Gabe1

Gabe1 Premium Member

Uh Oh. I am sorry. I don't know what that means but I can tell it is a disappointment. :(

13. Gabe1

Gabe1 Premium Member

Yeah. There are so many spices from Chipotle to the mentioned Sriracha that @Songbird76 Netherlands could be mixing into mayo over the pond. I know in Northern IL playing with mayo and ketchup is a thing this decade for dips and sandwich spreads and so many different spices and peppers.

14. Gabe1

Gabe1 Premium Member

Ahh...the problems with ketchup.

Nobody is happier than I am that your son has made the progress I've seen over the last ten years I've come to know your family. It is awesome he has graduated and moved onto employment. Who would have thunk he would have developed into such a productive young man with all the struggles he had to endure. He is awesome.

But right now our @Songbird76 that you have not gotten to as of yet is hurting. Might have to move her family. She isn't looking for any pity parties for her kid but when you get to this last week she has had the physical abuse her child has endured and the decisions of the school district that voided the recommendations of the findings indeed deserve our pity party, empathy and emotional support. I so understand your falling behind because of your Dwifey's knee surgery which also had our empathy and emotional support and I am too so willfully behind too trying to ketchup, but you might because of the common bond want to pull up her profile and catch up on what physical abuse her son has endured, it is kinda of what you spoke to...someone has it worse...

I can't at this time keep up here but I've been following @Songbird76 posts in her profile because I had a special needs child and it is near and dear to my heart, like you my DD was in NIC unit at birth and those school IEPs followed her for a long while dispite both my kid and @Songbird76 both had almost full term pregnancies the outcomes at birth are no less so real. We advocate for our off spring full term or premature cause we all want what is best for our children.

15. Mr Ferret 88

Mr Ferret 88 Situational swearer Premium Member

Why did the fish blush ?
    Because the Seaweed !

16. MinnieM123

MinnieM123 Well-Known Member

Let's hope they speed it up a bit. It's nice to be able to see. ;)

17. MinnieM123

Let's hope it's the last one you need. They cost a lot, and you could be using that money on a Disney vacation!

18. MinnieM123

I also told hubs all these corny jokes, and the two of us laughed ourselves silly! People at work enjoyed the jokes, too! :p

19. MinnieM123

Thank you. I feel honored that DD likes my humble humanitarian efforts! :p :happy:

MOXOMUMD, betty rose, Gabe1 and 2 others like this.
  20. figmentfan423

figmentfan423 Well-Known Member

THNX just put some on my shopping list