The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

StarWarsGirl

Oh no! This doesn't sound good.

This sounds serious!;)

It's not good. Entire management group wants a member out. In the 30 minute car ride home last night, I got 20 messages from the group chat. All about this member and how they want her out. So there was a unanimous vote (minus the group member we want out) for her to leave. So I'm going tomorrow with one other group member to speak to the professor about it.

Not at all good...

MouseDreaming

It's not good. Entire management group wants a member out. In the 30 minute car ride home last night, I got 20 messages from the group chat. All about this member and how they want her out. So there was a unanimous vote (minus the group member we want out) for her to leave. So I'm going tomorrow with one other group member to speak to the professor about it.

Not at all good...
Oh boy. Does this group member have any clue?

Figgy1

Premium Member

Not at all good...
Good luck and pixie dust

Daveeeeed

Thank you so much for sharing. They're wonderful. BTW what was the last pic? THNX
The last picture was Via Napoli In the Italy Pavilion in Epcot, it is at the open Kitchen area where the three different wood fire ovens are. I highly recommend you go there at least once in your life. It is phenomenal, and is a great value. Also I highly recommend the Truffle Pizza, it is scrumptious, and a real delicacy.

Figgy1

Premium Member
The last picture was Via Napoli In the Italy Pavilion in Epcot, it is at the open Kitchen area where the three different wood fire ovens are. I highly recommend you go there at least once in your life. It is phenomenal, and is a great value. Also I highly recommend the Truffle Pizza, it is scrumptious, and a real delicacy.
it's beautiful but I'm afraid I can't with all the flour floating around in there:(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom