The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

betty rose

It's not good. Entire management group wants a member out. In the 30 minute car ride home last night, I got 20 messages from the group chat. All about this member and how they want her out. So there was a unanimous vote (minus the group member we want out) for her to leave. So I'm going tomorrow with one other group member to speak to the professor about it.

Not at all good...
I'm sorry that this person is causing disention in your group. I hope the professor, makes the right decision

Cesar R M

In other news, I thought I'd share this with you all: I've been selected for a national honors society called Who's Who Among Students. Apparently, a faculty member nominated me based on my GPA and participation in my college's community, and I was accepted. :happy: Induction ceremony on April 15.
congrats! at least you good a good thing today to level up the nightmare of group projects.

Cesar R M

But what doesn't make sense to me is that it seems that the SWW were hugely popular and a big draw....WHY did they take them away? Star Wars land isn't due to be finished until 2017 or something right? Why take away your biggest draw in the time when you need it MOST, while you are redoing stuff and there's not much to do in that park?
nope, 2020 is the supposed and planned date for DHS.
Avatar which was supposed to open this year is still not fast enough, might open on 2017.

Cesar R M

I'm betting you were successful in your job! How could she NOT have an amazing time??
she definitively was very happy, specially on the harry potter land. So I think everything was a sucess.
Not sure if you seen my trip report. I explain everything there from the bad to the amazing.

*edit*
everything was a success, except my mothers and my health XD
like my report.. we returned DESTROYED.

Last edited:

betty rose

The last picture was Via Napoli In the Italy Pavilion in Epcot, it is at the open Kitchen area where the three different wood fire ovens are. I highly recommend you go there at least once in your life. It is phenomenal, and is a great value. Also I highly recommend the Truffle Pizza, it is scrumptious, and a real delicacy.
That was a great photo. Unfortunately, like @figmentfan 423 we can't have real cheese, only non dairy.

Cesar R M

Oh they are!!! We are going to scout it out first. Den loves HS. Probably more like 2 half days and then relaxing. Trying not to schedule too much. Brin will be 13 months old.I am not too worried about ADRs bc of time of year. Possibly last minute Sanaa, Ohana, Raglan Road, Trex, Morimotos..
The problem is, there is already a few closures going on DHS.
Might be even more when you attend.

littleroo

Do you like all the planning for Disney? I admit , my style is go with the flow. So, our Daughter does all the planning.
Oh I love it! I always stay in the bubble so we have never rented a car for WDW. We also never go in Sept and usually do the dining plan. We now have three children and need more space. @figmentfan423 has always recommended how much she enjoys staying off site and loves the extra space so we are giving it a whirl. A lot of new for me! I cant wait to thevkids arecold enough to plan for me!

Figgy1

Premium Member
Oh I love it! I always stay in the bubble so we have never rented a car for WDW. We also never go in Sept and usually do the dining plan. We now have three children and need more space. @figmentfan423 has always recommended how much she enjoys staying off site and loves the extra space so we are giving it a whirl. A lot of new for me! I cant wait to thevkids arecold enough to plan for me!
Don't get me wrong I loved staying on site prekids. But the 4 of us in one room for 2 weeks nothing good is going to come of that! When we get back sans boys we'll most likely stay at SOG again. I'm cheap and you can't beat the price, it's walking distance to Poly and a Lapu or 2:hungry:

littleroo

Don't get me wrong I loved staying on site prekids. But the 4 of us in one room for 2 weeks nothing good is going to come of that! When we get back sans boys we'll most likely stay at SOG again. I'm cheap and you can't beat the price, it's walking distance to Poly and a Lapu or 2:hungry:
I think you are right on target. My 11 yr old needs his space as much as we do! We are also saving loads of money that can be spent elsewhere...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom