The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
Lets see. 1day AK (all day), 2 mk (1night MNSSHP), 2 HS, and 3 Epcot. Plus one rest day in the middle. It is suppose to be a pretty slow time of year. We will avoid EMH. Next year Den and I are doing Uni by ourselves for a long weekend.
Sound like fun. 2DHS? have you seen how much has closed? AK will be open later when you're there. Avoiding parks on EMH days is an excellent idea!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll have my TR up before you start planning UNI. I'm surprised the boys aren't begging to go there.

littleroo

Sound like fun. 2DHS? have you seen how much has closed? AK will be open later when you're there. Avoiding parks on EMH days is an excellent idea!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll have my TR up before you start planning UNI. I'm surprised the boys aren't begging to go there.
Oh they are!!! We are going to scout it out first. Den loves HS. Probably more like 2 half days and then relaxing. Trying not to schedule too much. Brin will be 13 months old.I am not too worried about ADRs bc of time of year. Possibly last minute Sanaa, Ohana, Raglan Road, Trex, Morimotos..

Figgy1

Premium Member
Oh they are!!! We are going to scout it out first. Den loves HS. Probably more like 2 half days and then relaxing. Trying not to schedule too much. Brin will be 13 months old.I am not too worried about ADRs bc of time of year. Possibly last minute Sanaa, Ohana, Raglan Road, Trex, Morimotos..
Book Sanaa and Ohanna at the 180 day mark. Lots of people are booking for that time extra ADRs in hopes free dining comes out.:mad:

betty rose

You have a very nice list of restaurants. You are going to have a great trip.:happy:

StarWarsGirl

Huh....I thought that was just a University of Wyoming thing....the attitude that singers aren't "real" musicians. I'll admit, counting is not my strong suit, but I can sight-sing better than my choir.
Oh, it's by no means restricted to your university. I got that attitude a good bit from orchestra members in middle school. Which it got that reputation because a lot of people would play an instrument for a year or two and then switch to chorus, and there were genuinely a lot of people in there who would have been better off in a world music class, but I wasn't one of those people, so I never quite understood why someone who was in chorus and orchestra, including all county choir and chamber orchestra, got that attitude. In college, I haven't really gotten that attitude, but the few instrumentalists I know are like, "You're in chorus? Cool."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom