The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

StarWarsGirl

The last picture was Via Napoli In the Italy Pavilion in Epcot, it is at the open Kitchen area where the three different wood fire ovens are. I highly recommend you go there at least once in your life. It is phenomenal, and is a great value. Also I highly recommend the Truffle Pizza, it is scrumptious, and a real delicacy.
I must be strange because I think it's one of the most overrated locations in WDW. :jawdrop:

*runs and hides*

Daveeeeed

No, definitely Via Nappoli,

Who let you out of your cage? :p
I guess it is personal opinion & it is a bit loud, and certainly over all is not as nice (or by some tastes) as tasty as Chefs De France & Tutto Italia, but for the cost, and how good the food is (especially in my and my group's opinion the Truffle Pizza [don't know the exact name]) fantastic. What did you order just out of curiosity?

betty rose

Oh I love it! I always stay in the bubble so we have never rented a car for WDW. We also never go in Sept and usually do the dining plan. We now have three children and need more space. @figmentfan423 has always recommended how much she enjoys staying off site and loves the extra space so we are giving it a whirl. A lot of new for me! I cant wait to thevkids arecold enough to plan for me!
We have stayed off sight way back when Disney only had the Poly and Contemporary. We couldn't afford either back in the day. We stayed at a local Holiday Inn, when they were nice. We loved it. Now, we don't do much driving as hubby and I are older, and very much like the bus. Things change. Do what works for your family. We've been going since our daughter was 2 she was born in 1970.

betty rose

Oh I love it! I always stay in the bubble so we have never rented a car for WDW. We also never go in Sept and usually do the dining plan. We now have three children and need more space. @figmentfan423 has always recommended how much she enjoys staying off site and loves the extra space so we are giving it a whirl. A lot of new for me! I cant wait to thevkids arecold enough to plan for me!
My daughter has written several books on Disney, and has her own blog. She fell in love with Disney from the first time and every year after. About 8 years ago we took an unexpected inheritance and bought DVC. This made our daughter, and to come grandsons to love it. We always go in June, the whole family at Saratoga Springs. It has been a long bonding experience for all of us. The best way for us to stay in touch with everyone in our immediate family. Life gets busy sometimes, and we can't always get together for various reasons, during the winter month's. We reconnect in June, and spend the summer together.

littleroo

My daughter has written several books on Disney, and has her own blog. She fell in love with Disney from the first time and every year after. About 8 years ago we took an unexpected inheritance and bought DVC. This made our daughter, and to come grandsons to love it. We always go in June, the whole family at Saratoga Springs. It has been a long bonding experience for all of us. The best way for us to stay in touch with everyone in our immediate family. Life gets busy sometimes, and we can't always get together for various reasons, during the winter month's. We reconnect in June, and spend the summer together.
That is wonderful!! So happy for you! So you are going in June? That is right around the corner! How old is your grandson?

betty rose

On the list! Oh, and I am about half way done packing, already!
I learned from experience in my 20's and tans were popular, I got a really bad sunburn. With bleeding on my shoulders, and ton's of chills. It was crazy, I peeled for weeks, sister got the same sunburn, and ended up with skin cancer. It was caught early, but she doesn't spend much time in the sun.

StarWarsGirl

I guess it is personal opinion & it is a bit loud, and certainly over all is not as nice (or by some tastes) as tasty as Chefs De France & Tutto Italia, but for the cost, and how good the food is (especially in my and my group's opinion the Truffle Pizza [don't know the exact name]) fantastic. What did you order just out of curiosity?
I've been there several times. Last time I had a Cesar Salad and soup (I felt really, really horrible; I went back to the room afterward and was running a fever). That was mediocre at best (of course, I was sick). I've had their pizza before, different ones, and wasn't impressed. I can get better pizza two minutes from where I live for a whole lot cheaper (as in a big slice for $2 a piece).

It's not that it's bad, just extremely overrated IMO. It's actually funny because I'm a college student, so pizza is its own food group, and I don't really like Via Nappoli. I just find it overpriced and don't understand why people rave about it. Over $20 for a personal pizza? Don't think so. Much as I love pizza, I don't go to WDW to eat pizza. Especially not in Epcot.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom