The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

True, true . . . maybe 2nd cousins at best . . . However--

I do recall (a few months ago) that you said you got some sort of interest (royalty?) check from an oil field. :D

Not me, my folks.
And, 2 oil fields, actually. :cautious:
Two pieces of family property.
But, with gas prices the way they are these days, those gusher checks have turned into trickles. ;)
But, yes, Ewings we are.....as far as you know...! :D ;) :)

MinnieM123

Premium Member
It is just like making an other ADR, you reserve it with your credit card. And is open to anyone even without a stay at a Disney hotel. Although if you are at the Swan or Dolphin isn't that treated like a Disney hotel in terms of dining reservations? I know it is for fastpass + .

So when you stayed at the Swan, did you buy your park tickets there, or did you buy them prior to that (via mail or whatever)? I always buy mine at the AAA office (I'm a member up here) prior to my trip, and AAA discounts the ticket price. Also, I hate to wear a MM+ "band" so I prefer the plastic card.

Question: to set up your fastpass plus "account", did you have to buy your Disney ticket (or band) directly from Disney? I'm only asking because I've never set up an account; I've just used the plastic (AAA) card in the parks and used single rider lines on the bigger attractions. So I was just trying to figure out how you'd set up an "account" if you didn't have a band bought directly from Disney (I figure there must be some number, or code. on the band that you use to set up your acct.)

Other than me, you're the only other person on here who has stayed at the Swan, so that's why I'm asking. I was just curious. I probably don't need any sort of account--never had one before.

donaldtoo

I'm a little excited.....for our June WDW trip hubby and I are doing a day apart and then meeting at Trader Sams later. He is going golfing and I just scored a Dining with an Imagineer reservation for me! I really wanted to do this but by the time I first looked for a reservation it was booked, so tonight I was just playing around and found one spot open on the day we are doing our own thing ! It was meant to be. I hope I get a good Imagineer, I won't find out who it is until check in. Has anyone ever done this?

No, unfortunately, but, congrats...!!! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom