The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
We're going to have so much fun!

I started today by taking a shower in my parents' shower.

And then when it got dark, I turned off most of the lights, so I currently have just enough light to see by.

And I loaded the dishwasher...without putting the spoons with the spoons and the forks with the forks...the silverware can go wherever!

Oh, and I have more big plans in store. A trip to IKEA for some new office and bedroom furniture! And the mini fridge for the kitchenette is coming on Friday, so I'm rearranging. And while Dad's not home, I'm relocating the stereo that no longer works but takes up a ton of space. I was hoping to relocate it to the dump, but Mom won't let me (yet).
Drunk Friday Night GIF

wdwfan4ver

No, but I might be committed if I don't get a break.

The fact that I'm in his presence sometimes annoys that kid...he's in his terrible 20s; what can I say...
20s aren't always that terrible. I heard what my dad did in his late teens and it is worse than what he did in his 20s. Dad got married to my mom in his early 20s.

All I am willing say is he did really wild stuff in his apartment days.

For me though, 20s was when my knees were starting to show signs of issues already although my knees are much worse now. My 20s also were were I developed a thyroid, and a acid reflex problem. My 20s also were when I first had to watch how much mild products I take in a day.

Last edited:

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
We're going to have so much fun!

I started today by taking a shower in my parents' shower.

And then when it got dark, I turned off most of the lights, so I currently have just enough light to see by.

And I loaded the dishwasher...without putting the spoons with the spoons and the forks with the forks...the silverware can go wherever!

Oh, and I have more big plans in store. A trip to IKEA for some new office and bedroom furniture! And the mini fridge for the kitchenette is coming on Friday, so I'm rearranging. And while Dad's not home, I'm relocating the stereo that no longer works but takes up a ton of space. I was hoping to relocate it to the dump, but Mom won't let me (yet).

What are you, 40? Lol.

StarWarsGirl

20s aren't always that terrible. I heard what my dad in his late teens and it is worse than what he did in his 20s. Dad got married to my mom in his early 20s.

All I am willing say is he did really wild stuff in his apartment days.

For me though, 20s was when my knees were starting to show signs of issues already although my knees are much worse now. My 20s also were were I developed a thyroid, and a acid reflex problem. My 20s also were when I first had to watch how much mild products I take in a day.
My brother is on the autism spectrum, so he's developmentally delayed. Developmentally, he's like a teenager, so he's annoying as all get out. But it's different than a "normal" teenager because they usually take that out on the parents, but it gets taken out on me a good bit. Like sometimes, I think the fact that I breathe annoys him. 😑

wdwfan4ver

To be clear, this is very similar to the stereo that I want to relocate to the dump...except I think the one I want to relocate is even older. 🤣

Right now it's relocated to the utility room. View attachment 766228
I haven't seen anything similar in a long time. I think my grandparents had something similar when I was growing up.

I don't remember my parents having a record player in the front room back in the 90s. They bought a Koss CP player with 2 cassette tapes, and also could be used for turning on radio stations.

Figgy1

Premium Member
I once skipped a mandatory pep rally to go to the library and study. This is completely consistent with my personality. 🤣
I skipped a whole day of classes to go into the city to the main branch of the NYC library to do research for a couple of papers:angelic: The next morning I was called into the office, asked where I was, told the truth and they believed me, didn't even wind up getting marked absent. Stupid me should have hit the beach:facepalm:
@mkt I'm too lazy to repost this elsewhere

Last edited:

Bullseye1967

Is that who I am?
Premium Member
To be clear, this is very similar to the stereo that I want to relocate to the dump...except I think the one I want to relocate is even older. 🤣

Right now it's relocated to the utility room. View attachment 766228
I had a very similar one, but it had a dual cassette deck, so I could do "mix" tapes. Man was I cool back then. :hilarious: Definitely don't relocate any vinyl is there is some, and you may be surprised how many people collect those rack units.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom