The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

93boomer

Premium Member
any of us are sane to begin with???????????????
Good Game Handshake GIF by Gaming GIFs

StarWarsGirl

You're right! One of these is more @StarWarsGirl's speed View attachment 766057
I actually have learned how to hold my liquor very well since turning 21. Which my one cousin will tell you because he did not expect that I'd be able to drink moonshine. However, I'm also a very SLOW drinker. Probably why I can hold it so we'll, but taking an entire evening on one glass of wine isn't unusual. That being said, I drank half a bottle in SC over the course of an evening and still trounced my aunt in Scrabble, so...

Lilofan

I actually have learned how to hold my liquor very well since turning 21. Which my one cousin will tell you because he did not expect that I'd be able to drink moonshine. However, I'm also a very SLOW drinker. Probably why I can hold it so we'll, but taking an entire evening on one glass of wine isn't unusual. That being said, I drank half a bottle in SC over the course of an evening and still trounced my aunt in Scrabble, so...
Drinking slow and eating food can help not getting drunk and the effects of it so fast.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru

I told my cousins the same thing until they bought me stuff I never drank before for my birthday a few months back and well...it didnt end well lol.

StarWarsGirl

I told my cousins the same thing until they bought me stuff I never drank before for my birthday a few months back and well...it didnt end well lol.
The stuff my cousin has may or may not be legal...for reference, I am five feet tall and my cousin is over six feet tall, and his mom (my aunt) cannot hold her liquor. To say he was shocked when I took a shot and told him "smooth, another?" was an understatement. 🤣

StarWarsGirl

You and the cats will be out of control! :hilarious:
We're going to have so much fun!

I started today by taking a shower in my parents' shower.

And then when it got dark, I turned off most of the lights, so I currently have just enough light to see by.

And I loaded the dishwasher...without putting the spoons with the spoons and the forks with the forks...the silverware can go wherever!

Oh, and I have more big plans in store. A trip to IKEA for some new office and bedroom furniture! And the mini fridge for the kitchenette is coming on Friday, so I'm rearranging. And while Dad's not home, I'm relocating the stereo that no longer works but takes up a ton of space. I was hoping to relocate it to the dump, but Mom won't let me (yet).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom