The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Lilofan

That's because nothing else happens in those areas you mentioned...😂
Loyal fans are loyal fans whatever the location they live in. The Fins play in party central Miami and win or lose they can’t even attract enough fans to fill the house. A number of fans at home games are from visiting teams. 😄

StarWarsGirl

In other news, my parents and brother left for WDW today, so I have the house to myself for the next 12 days...

Party Fun GIF by Solar Impulse

StarWarsGirl

Loyal fans are loyal fans whatever the location they live in. The Fins play in party central Miami and win or lose they can’t even attract enough fans to fill the house. A number of fans at home games are from visiting teams. 😄
That's fairly typical of Florida teams. The same thing tends to happen with the Tampa Bay Rays. When the Orioles play there, it's mostly Orioles fans. They're getting a smaller stadium because they can't fill it up. I don't really understand why they're doing that instead of trying to attract more fans, but whatever.

Lilofan

That's fairly typical of Florida teams. The same thing tends to happen with the Tampa Bay Rays. When the Orioles play there, it's mostly Orioles fans. They're getting a smaller stadium because they can't fill it up. I don't really understand why they're doing that instead of trying to attract more fans, but whatever.
It was a mistake to have 3 NFL and 2 MLB teams in FL. Jacksonville and Miami can’t even fill their stadiums , the billionaire owner of the Jags a few years ago was looking to move his team to London . The Rays and Marlins fan attendance is a joke however MLS team FC Miami is near last place sells out their stadium all because of Messi.

Hockey89

It was a mistake to have 3 NFL and 2 MLB teams in FL. Jacksonville and Miami can’t even fill their stadiums , the billionaire owner of the Jags a few years ago was looking to move his team to London . The Rays and Marlins fan attendance is a joke however MLS team FC Miami is near last place sells out their stadium all because of Messi.
Tampa Bay Lighting is one Florida team that does great with attendance.

Cesar R M

Rubenstein would be worth a lot more than his net worth of $3B if he didn't turn down two opportunities. Back in the day he declined to meet Zuckerburg and be an early investor of Facebook . He also declined an offer to own 20% of Amazon when Bezos was first starting the company.
old school investors werent much keen on the posibility facebook or amazon would grow to the behemoths they are right now.

The story repeats itself.. I mean, the same happened to many IBM investors towards Microsoft.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom