The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

StarWarsGirl

So in addition to relocating the stereo, I'm getting a new TV for the basement. The one down here we've had since I was in middle school. Anyway, Amazon is delivering and assembling the new TV for me. Which is free and I'm not gonna say no to that. But I had to clear away a path for them. Now Ella is running around like it's her personal gymnasium...

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
So in addition to relocating the stereo, I'm getting a new TV for the basement. The one down here we've had since I was in middle school. Anyway, Amazon is delivering and assembling the new TV for me. Which is free and I'm not gonna say no to that. But I had to clear away a path for them. Now Ella is running around like it's her personal gymnasium...
That's what happens when you go off reservation and stuff the cutlery willy and indeed nilly in the machine

StarWarsGirl

I skipped a whole day of classes to go into the city to the main branch of the NYC library to do research for a couple of papers:angelic: The next morning I was called into the office, asked where I was, told the truth and they believed me, didn't even wind up getting marked absent. Stupid me should have hit the beach:facepalm:
See, I didn't get caught. This was senior year. My last class of the day was right by the doors to the senior parking lot. One of the other kids asked our teacher if we had to stay for the pep rally. My teacher said "I'm supposed to tell you yes, but if you're going to leave, don't tell me about it." So a bunch of us walked out the doors, got in our cars and drove away. I'm sure they did things like go to fun places, but I had three AP classes; I had work to do.

Although I did go through the Burger King drive thru on the way home. 🤣

StarWarsGirl

I had a very similar one, but it had a dual cassette deck, so I could do "mix" tapes. Man was I cool back then. :hilarious: Definitely don't relocate any vinyl is there is some, and you may be surprise how many people collect those rack units.
The Vinyl is back in storage. The record player has never worked for as long as we've had it. It's missing a needle. I'd love to get a working record player actually as we have some vintage Disney records.

The stereo wasn't even in the glass case anymore...it was sitting in a shelving unit as part of the TV. I'd already relocated one of the speakers because I needed room for my keyboard, so now the entire thing is just back there.

It too had the duel mix tape thing going on, and it had a CD player and a radio. Sadly, none of it worked. I even tried hooking it up to my newer stereo speakers that definitely do work (I got a stereo back in middle school...five CD changer, it was the bomb. It's currently hooked up to Alexa for better sound for music, lol) and nada. The CD player went up first, followed by the radio. But Dad doesn't believe me. 🤦‍♀️

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom