The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Rista1313

But the young ones, they get creative. They work from coffee shops or other cities sometimes even.

Our work does allow work at home, but they do not allow you to work from alternative places...

I personally don't care for working at home... I did it one day a week for about 4 months and between my hubby being home and bugging me, and for some reason working at home gave me anxiety.

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
Our work does allow work at home, but they do not allow you to work from alternative places...

I personally don't care for working at home... I did it one day a week for about 4 months and between my hubby being home and bugging me, and for some reason working at home gave me anxiety.

I'm not a huge fan of working from home either. I feel like I'm surrounded by a lot of things I could be doing that I normally wait until the weekend to do, like laundry. If I do the laundry while I'm working from home, I feel guilty. But if I don't,.... it's there,.... I'm aware of it. It's distracting.

Plus I like having my dual monitors and and easy printer.

21stamps

What I hear when people talk sports.
View attachment 392621

Thatā€™s a good one. šŸ¤£

I can watch pretty much any sport and talk about except for soccer and basketball. Sorry @21stamps and @Cesar R M . I always wanted to try and watch soccer but just cannot. I enjoyed playing it with friends, just like I enjoyed playing basketball. I just cannot watch them. I used to get so excited watching the NY Mets as a kid, then I discovered ice hockey and aside from playoffs, baseball is boring to watch. My dh appreciates that I can follow sports on tv when he watches. He also appreciates that I can throw a spiral. (Football term Rista.)šŸ˜‰

I understand! There are a few sports that I donā€™t want to watch, not at all interested in them on any level. Iā€™m clueless when people talk about boxing or MMA, and I happily want to remain clueless. ;)

@Cesar R M I do have to post an update on the Bale/Zidane drama- Real Madrid played yesterday, losing 2-0 going into the second half. Zidane put Bale in for the 2nd half.. the guy scored a goal within 10 minutes! Then stopped a goal from the opposing team. I scrolled thru Twitter to see reactions.. they were hilarious. Baleā€™s agent says he will not leave. Crazy drama.lol.

SteveBrickNJ

Speaking of weather, I have not had favorable weather to cut my grass in quite awhile. As everyone knows for many days it was too hot. Yesterday was lovely but the on and off rain made the grass too wet. Today is the day! :cool:šŸ’Ŗ
Gonna eat breakfast...shave..then get goin'!
I did the front. Taking a break for water and rest.....then off to the back yardšŸ˜Ž20190724_101420.jpg

DisneyFreak

I'm not a huge fan of working from home either. I feel like I'm surrounded by a lot of things I could be doing that I normally wait until the weekend to do, like laundry. If I do the laundry while I'm working from home, I feel guilty. But if I don't,.... it's there,.... I'm aware of it. It's distracting.

Plus I like having my dual monitors and and easy printer.

Home is my sanctuary. I'm one of those that when I leave work I LEAVE work. They've got me 50-60 hours a week already. When I go home I shut that part of my brain off.

93boomer

Premium Member

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
I need

21stamps

We call them ā€œwild grassā€ around here. They are tough little things!

Itā€™s strange that Iā€™ve never had them before. That stretch of mulch and plants is about 15feet long, 4 ft wide .. and theyā€™re only in 1 small area. Iā€™m getting most of them by the root, will they come back? The mulch in that area looks horrible now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom