The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
What is happening at Casey's Corner at MK gives a different meaning of where's the beef. According to the Disney Food Blog, Disney still has the Corn Dog Nuggets with a change.

The Corn Dog Nuggets do not have beef anymore, Disney now uses Chicken for the Corn Dog Nuggets instead. Guests have been complaining about the change since the menu had Corn Dog Nuggets without Disney mentioning they replaced the beef with chicken.
I saw an online review on them and they used gross in the title, not clickbait

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
What is happening at Casey's Corner at MK gives a different meaning of where's the beef. According to the Disney Food Blog, Disney still has the Corn Dog Nuggets with a change.

The Corn Dog Nuggets do not have beef anymore, Disney now uses Chicken for the Corn Dog Nuggets instead. Guests have been complaining about the change since the menu had Corn Dog Nuggets without Disney mentioning they replaced the beef with chicken.
Mmjbn.jpg

Goofyernmost

I'm not @donaldtoo, but, I just had an incident with my brand new VW Jetta. I drove it 13 miles and my airbag light came on, then my seat belt light lite up and before it had 20 miles on it my Check engine light illuminated. It took almost a full two weeks before they could correct the problem (sending unit control board went wacky) because it never happened before no one had that board to replace it with. All that said to make you feel more comfortable that it is probably a faulty sensor, however, when the check engine light comes on the multitude of possibilities from no big deal to very big deal can occur. That should be brought in to a garage and connected to the magical scanner Diagnostic Tool. It is the plug in that tells them about everything that is good and what is acting up. Wouldn't that be a handy tool to have if it worked on humans?

donaldtoo

So last week I got a notification on my cars dash saying the gas cap was loose. I tightened it and got the clicking noise. It went off but then came back. Anyway yesterday the check engine light came on. Pretty sure the gas cap is the reason it is on. What do you think @donaldtoo since you seem to be a car expert?

Thanks, but, I’m no expert (or pert for that matter ;)) on anything.
However, there’s so much carp on the newer cars these days that will make a check engine light come on that it’s mind-boggling.
Regarding gas caps/tanks in particular...
A while back, and in a hurried state, I forgot to put the gas cap back on my car :facepalm: (it rolled off the trunk deck at some point).
A few weeks later (I just blew off gettin’ a new one) the CEL came on and then about a week later the car wouldn’t start. The cause...
I didn’t replace the gas cap soon enough and a “sensor” went out.
Sounds like a “nonsensor” :D, but, that’s the way cars work these days...sneeze on the dash and the damn CEL comes on...!!!!! :hilarious:;):)

ETA...
In my mind anyway, it’s all nothin’ but a big-a$$ money-grab... :cautious:;)

Last edited:

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
So last week I got a notification on my cars dash saying the gas cap was loose. I tightened it and got the clicking noise. It went off but then came back. Anyway yesterday the check engine light came on. Pretty sure the gas cap is the reason it is on. What do you think @donaldtoo since you seem to be a car expert?
If the seal isn't doing its job properly there may not be a vacuum in the system and that may be the issue .

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom