The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
There were some really cool things to look at at the World of Disney. I loved the new design. More open with plenty of room to move. We ate at Blaze. I got a gluten free crust and got vegan cheese. You would never have known that crust was gluten free. It is the best deal on property for a good meal. $41. On the other hand we ate dinner at Sci Fi. It was $160 which included tip. For burgers and 2 kid meals, it was way overpriced. It was good though. We did A*S twice, Star Tours, TSMM, and waited at the end of the night for SDD. So much fun. A great coaster.
View attachment 374583View attachment 374584View attachment 374585View attachment 374586View attachment 374587View attachment 374588View attachment 374589View attachment 374590View attachment 374591

Really like your photos -- nice variety! As for the redesign of the WOD, I don't like it at all. Far prefer the older style, as I thought it was a lot more fun in there. The new design is too "mall-ish" for my tastes. Regardless, I'm glad you had fun --did you buy any souvenirs? How did your children like the store?

MinnieM123

Premium Member
The good news BTS can be booked last minute, sometimes even the day before or the day of

I've just walked up to the counter and reserved a spot on the day I wanted to go. Never made any sort of advance reservations (then again, going solo, it's much easier to get a ticket for anything last minute). Also with BTS tour, they offer it multiple times every day, so not that difficult to find openings.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Thanks for asking, she is struggling a bit since she is right handed and her right arm is broken, she's also getting her days mixed up. She was convinced tomorrow was Friday and I would be arriving and she was disappointed when I told her it was Wednesday today.
I hope you are having a magical time, it certainly looks like you are having fun!

Sometimes after an injury, it can also mess with your head. She may need to just get back to everything being normal after arm is all healed up. Hopefully, the confusion aspect is only temporary. Hugs to you both.

Goofyernmost

I remember that summer. It was warm in southern PA in March that year. It was awesome!
It was hot in that area in the summer of 2010 as well. I remember driving to NC to visit my Daughter in July of that year and the area through that area was hot. I remember checking my thermostat in my car in that little stretch of W. Virginia and it was over was over 100 degrees. I got to her place at about 9:00 that evening and it was still 105 and it was almost dark.

Rista1313

My friend says that her strategy won't work. He says once we add our daughter on to the car insurance Allstate will just retro active the charge back to yesterday....the day she got her license. So if we add her today or wait until June 16th we'll pay the same amount. I told the wife this but she didn't really react. Her mind was on something else. I'll leave it alone for awhile and bring it up another day.

No no no... I work for insurance and that's NOT how it works! They endorse her on the day you tell them to add her and the month should be prorated from the date you add her to the end of the month.

SteveBrickNJ

No no no... I work for insurance and that's NOT how it works! They endorse her on the day you tell them to add her and the month should be prorated from the date you add her to the end of the month.
Setting aside money. I didn't add her yet. She got her license yesterday. If she got in an accident on Sunday for example...is she...are we covered or not? Please😊

MySmallWorldof4

Really like your photos -- nice variety! As for the redesign of the WOD, I don't like it at all. Far prefer the older style, as I thought it was a lot more fun in there. The new design is too "mall-ish" for my tastes. Regardless, I'm glad you had fun --did you buy any souvenirs? How did your children like the store?
My kids like anything that has the words Disney and Store. :hilarious: Actually bought nothing but some toys at the Lego Store. Ds got the Steamboat Willie and the younger 2 got 2 small sets.

Rista1313

Setting aside money. I didn't add her yet. She got her license yesterday. If she got in an accident on Sunday for example...is she...are we covered or not? Please😊

I'm not sure of the laws in NJ.... but they are a sticky state, so I can't be sure. Usually it goes in order... does the driver have insurance, No? Does the owner of the car have insurance? Yes.. and you are giving her expressive permission to borrow your car, so I believe she would be covered. (but PLEASE don't take my word for it, all insurance companies are different)

SteveBrickNJ

I'm not sure of the laws in NJ.... but they are a sticky state, so I can't be sure. Usually it goes in order... does the driver have insurance, No? Does the owner of the car have insurance? Yes.. and you are giving her expressive permission to borrow your car, so I believe she would be covered. (but PLEASE don't take my word for it, all insurance companies are different)
Ok. I will do the obvious thing and ask my actual local Allstate rep☺...yet thanks for your feedback😉

StarWarsGirl

Read your policy. For ours when I was 16 and got my license, my parents didn't have to add me because the policy was written to say it covered everyone in the house. We switched to Geico and they had to add me because the policy was written differently.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom