The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
Cook and sew... cook and sew, do you feel like Cinderella sometimes?
Only on days that end with a Y:hilarious: What I got traced will be a fun project 360982 This is the inspiration dress360987 ,it's not going to be exactly the same. I like the black top with a red and grey skirt. My shirt will be an abstract pattern. Plus I think the pattern is more wearable than the plunge

Rista1313

Cesar R M

If only they could sort brexit out that quick.
Speaking of Brexit, I'm still wondering why May is pushing for Brexit regardless of how many times everyone tells her NO.
What is her agenda? what does she win with the Brexit? It almost feels like self sabotage for some hidden agenda or convenience.

Cesar R M

Dental work free for six years here (other than check ups), and wisdom teeth never showed up and so far are not causing any problems...

I'll see myself out now.
lucky you :(

Man, my wisdom were so angled and my teeth so strong.. they had to completely shatter them in pieces to be able to remove them x_X
took like 3 hours for each one if I remember correctly (I really do not like remembering that lol )

Rista1313

Dental work free for six years here (other than check ups), and wisdom teeth never showed up and so far are not causing any problems...

I'll see myself out now.

My top wisdoms never came in, although I can feel them if I touch back there.. my lower ones were taken out to make room in my mouth for braces to move my teeth around when I was 12...

I can't complain, my dental coverage is pretty cheap and covers more than most.

StarWarsGirl

lucky you :(

Man, my wisdom were so angled and my teeth so strong.. they had to completely shatter them in pieces to be able to remove them x_X
took like 3 hours for each one if I remember correctly (I really do not like remembering that lol )
I just had them do the panorex because it had been seven years since they did the first one. The dentist (not mine, someone else in the practice) told me they had to come up within the year. I asked why several times and the answer was, "Because they might cause a problem." Might? So they're not currently? It took several tries before he finally admitted they weren't causing any problems. Mine are not erupted at all. Considering my brother's just erupted, I very seriously doubt they will. So I'll just continue having them watched. I don't need another surgery right now.

Rista1313

I just had them do the panorex because it had been seven years since they did the first one. The dentist (not mine, someone else in the practice) told me they had to come up within the year. I asked why several times and the answer was, "Because they might cause a problem." Might? So they're not currently? It took several tries before he finally admitted they weren't causing any problems. Mine are not erupted at all. Considering my brother's just erupted, I very seriously doubt they will. So I'll just continue having them watched. I don't need another surgery right now.

Yeah, it's a racket! Let's charge you hundreds of dollars to take something out that "might" be an issue... NO THANKS!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom