The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

21stamps

YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!! Sending {{HUGS}} and coffee

Thanks! I’m going crazy not knowing the schedule!! I can’t plan anything on weekends until I know, and I’m also dreading conflicts.
T’s birthday is in 3 weeks and I can’t even make plans for that! :(

This is the first weekend of baseball and soccer games, I’m excited, but I’m also simultaneously thinking “Is it June yet?!” ;)

wdwfan4ver

Need some popcorn over in the rumors section.... the ban on smoking is 29 pages in! 🍿🍿
This is why I decided not create a topic on the News and Rumors board after my dad told me what he saw during a live Youtube feed last night.

What happened was a youtube personality was threatened while it was live before he turned it off before turning the camera on again when he got to DHS. The Youtube person has a channel called Passport to the parks. The channel has been doing stuff like focusing on the progress of the gondolas and the now opened DHS bus stops.

Rob of Passport to the parks was threaten on the Disney bus going from Caribbean beach to DHS. The person he was threaten by was drunk with the drunk swearing up a storm also. The angry drunk was threatening to do violent stuff to Rob if the camera isn't turned off. The bus driver even witnessed it.

The threatening video is private on youtube with me guessing it got edited, or he's handing it over to the police.

While my luck on the News and rumors board, members would go one extreme or another because it involved an angry drunk that was threatening to become violent on a Disney bus.

StarWarsGirl

Need some popcorn over in the rumors section.... the ban on smoking is 29 pages in! 🍿🍿
I was reading it this morning. My favorite is the guy who insisted that he can vape wherever he feels like it. And apparently, rules don't matter, and when the Ferret argued that, he said that the Ferret cuts on tags from pillows and speeds and that's breaking the rules.

Wondering when he snuck into Ferret's house...

Cesar R M

I was reading it this morning. My favorite is the guy who insisted that he can vape wherever he feels like it. And apparently, rules don't matter, and when the Ferret argued that, he said that the Ferret cuts on tags from pillows and speeds and that's breaking the rules.

Wondering when he snuck into Ferret's house...
How the hell is against the rules to cut down tags from pillows? o_O

StarWarsGirl

How the hell is against the rules to cut down tags from pillows? o_O
Some of them say not to remove except if you're the consumer. I just checked my comforter and it has one.

My hairdryer also has a tag that gives the risk of electrocution and says not to remove it. Honestly, if you need a tag to tell you that you can be electrocuted by a hair dryer in water, I have no idea what to tell you.

Cesar R M

Some of them say not to remove except if you're the consumer. I just checked my comforter and it has one.

My hairdryer also has a tag that gives the risk of electrocution and says not to remove it. Honestly, if you need a tag to tell you that you can be electrocuted by a hair dryer in water, I have no idea what to tell you.
sounds as idiotic as those SODAs in the USA who warn you to "not open or shake" near the eye or any body part.
:hilarious:

Goofyernmost

I'm sure no one cares and I would be concerned if you were, but, J.C. Penney's one of the 5 original anchor stores in our local mall is going out of business. They are following Macy's and Sears out. Plus side note is I got a $60.00 swing waffle maker for $20.00. The other bad news is 8 years ago when I moved here it was a full mall. All kinds of brand names in there. Today out of 81 possible store fronts, 44 are gone or on the way out the door. It is really sad to watch a mall die, but, it is just barely on life support now. Go back to whatever we were talking about before I gave you this important news flash.

SteveBrickNJ

I'm sure no one cares and I would be concerned if you were, but, J.C. Penney's one of the 5 original anchor stores in our local mall is going out of business. They are following Macy's and Sears out. Plus side note is I got a $60.00 swing waffle maker for $20.00. The other bad news is 8 years ago when I moved here it was a full mall. All kinds of brand names in there. Today out of 81 possible store fronts, 44 are gone or on the way out the door. It is really sad to watch a mall die, but, it is just barely on life support now. Go back to whatever we were talking about before I gave you this important news flash.
It IS sad. Some attribute it to online shopping....especially Amazon. Do you agree?

Goofyernmost

It IS sad. Some attribute it to online shopping....especially Amazon. Do you agree?
I don't know for sure to be honest. I think that has a lot to do with the general decline of Malls, but, about 8 miles up the road in Raleigh is a giant mall and not a single store is empty there, including the Disney Store. Sears, JC Penney and Macys is alive and well there. When this shopping complex was originally built it had acres and acres of space and brick and mortar locations. Even the ring around it that were considered just outside stores are nothing but cement slabs now. Out of 20 or so external locations only about 5 are still there. One of the rumors is that they are going to tear down the mall and make it a "strip mall" which is going backward by about 40 years. I think it will be leveled and it will become a giant apartment complex.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom