The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
OK gang, “Went with the Wind” I am...!!!!!!! :joyfull::hilarious:

View attachment 359666

Y’all all be cool, and the sweetest of dreams/mornin’ to one and all...!!!
Laterrrrrrrrrrr...!!!!!!!!!!! :joyfull::)

The "Gone With the Wind" episode was hilarious. (I didn't see the original airing of this episode, but years after the show went off the air, I caught up with this particular one in syndication. ) Talk about creative, silly FUN!!! :joyfull: (Of note: I don't recall many other comedy shows that often included this sort of free-range, ad-libbing by the comendians, in many of the episodes.)

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Tip of the day: don't ever drop a full bag of jelly beans on the floor. Those suckers roll ... everywhere ... Last night, I tipped over the bag from the kitchen table, and just when I thought I had them all, I'd spy others under a cabinet, table, etc.

Surprisingly, my dog didn't come flying into the room (he loves dropped food :rolleyes: ), but was sound asleep. But this morning, I heard him pawing at something in the corner-- yup, another jelly bean!! 🐶

SteveBrickNJ

Tip of the day: don't ever drop a full bag of jelly beans on the floor. Those suckers roll ... everywhere ... Last night, I tipped over the bag from the kitchen table, and just when I thought I had them all, I'd spy others under a cabinet, table, etc.

Surprisingly, my dog didn't come flying into the room (he loves dropped food :rolleyes: ), but was sound asleep. But this morning, I heard him pawing at something in the corner-- yup, another jelly bean!! 🐶
Luckily you didn't step on any jelly beans. No sticky smushy messes I assume?

SteveBrickNJ

Today's random topic (from Steve)....
When do you switch from months of wearing long sleeve shirts to finally wearing short sleeve shirts?
Today's random topic (from Steve)....
When do you switch from months of wearing long sleeve shirts to finally wearing short sleeve shirts?
For me, I've been wearing long sleeve shirts since October and I'm so bored with them. Today the high in Brick NJ will be 53. Even though it is 32F as I post this......because the afternoon high will be 53F....I'm gonna wear a short sleeve shirt! Just gonna do it! :D;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom