The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

Worked on 3 different projects for the same partner today and ran outta’ stuff to do.
Been waitin’ for him to come back, and since he left there have been no other partners around to line me out on one of their projects... :cyclops:
General consensus seems to be they’re all just down the road at a certain golf tournament venue...!!!!! ⛳ :hilarious:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I meant shop my pattern and fabric stash. Don't worry all is well with the world.;)

Thanks for the explanation. I was beginning to think you might be running a fever or something!

I thought this would be the answer. Figgy doesn't do (clothes) shops

Oh, I know, that's why I was concerned. The flu is still going around, and thought she might be running a fever and acting delirious. :jawdrop:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
This year, 2019, I will turn 71. My baby girls will be 45 and 43 years old, My grandchildren will be 8, 17, 18 and 19. My wife has passed, My parents, all my Aunts and Uncles along with a number of my cousins are gone and even my baby sister will be 63. And all that happened in what seems like a heartbeat. Heck, my first addictive visit to WDW was 36 short years ago. You can't get time back make sure that you make the most of it while you still can. Good and bad things that happen during that time all go into the recipe of what makes us what we are. They all played an important roll. Don't miss any of it.

That was very nicely stated. Most of us need to be reminded to appreciate what we have, and pay attention.

MouseDreaming

Same rental company

Image may contain: 2 people, outdoor

View attachment 359468
I couldn't imagine getting hit from behind with that thing. Maybe Disney saw this coming, and just said that is it. Enough is enough.

donaldtoo

Oh look!!! Another new office building going up in the hills...!!! :rolleyes:;)

Official Dell tournament vehicle, and bonus for @figmentfan423...palm trees in the upper right corner next to the US and Texas flags...!!!!!!! :joyfull::hilarious:;):)

Oh joy, more tournament-boosted traffic approaching the bridge across Lake Austin... :bored:;)

And finally...
Sweaty, tired fans waiting for the shuttles...!!!!! :hilarious:;):)

A476BE7D-8985-4CDA-9999-79363D6538B5.jpeg

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
I go on the 11th of April... I've never done Jury duty in my little suburb, apparently you go in, and they decide if they need you for a trial or not, the next week/month... so strange...

I've served on a jury before... I find them interesting.
Here you get assigned a number from 1-450. The night before, you get on their website and see if you need to report. If you don't, your name goes back in the pool for selection the following year. So it's possible I could get called next year.

It's unlikely I'd be selected. My dad's an attorney. I'm sure the last thing they'd want is someone who grew up hearing stories about court at the dinner table.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I couldn't imagine getting hit from behind with that thing. Maybe Disney saw this coming, and just said that is it. Enough is enough.

I agree. Still not as bad as the people I've seen hit by the new Keenz Strollers. Guests are hit by both in the back, lower legs and by the wheels. I've been hit by strollers and it hurts and trips you. The Keenz strollers flatten guests because they are fully impacted from the back on down in multiple body areas.

th

On the stroller thread I saw one member comically refer to these as mobile cribs.

th

Long, long time ago....this is similar to what I brought to the park when we needed two strollers for one year. An umbrella stroller about $20 that fit on the bus between us not taking up half the dang walkway of the bus or the standing space of a monorail. Simper times. I did have an expensive well made stroller we took for walks and such but still it was far from the tank strollers many parents must have now.
th

We rented the old blue and chrome ones from Disney back then otherwise.

th

Baby could sit, recline, nap. Done.

Disney can fix this...hope they really do.

donaldtoo

Yeah it's horrible here as well 🙁

:hilarious:

Just googled because your beautiful pic sparked my curiosity, as that water looks pretty darn tropical...!!! :)
Both Guernsey and Austin’s hottest month is August. But, whereas y’all’s average high is 62F for the month, ours is 96F.
That pic sure looks warmer than 62F, and it ain’t even close to August...!!! ;):)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom