The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
No. It's a room only discount pin.
Usually 10% for Values, 20% for Moderates, 30% for Deluxe.
The free Park Hopper upgrade was a nice bonus this time.

When you get "free dining", it always states that it cannot be combined with any other discounts.

Looking at going August 22 - September 1. Who wants to meet up?
My dates are earlier in August. School must start earlier down here.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Me too. When I first got him I got pneumonia and was bed ridden for two weeks. He stayed by my side and kept me company. He lives at my parents because he did not do well being crated for my 12 hour shifts. That's why I got cats because they do not care. I wish I could spend more time with him.

You must love Bubba very much to take his happiness seriously, and let him stay at your parents' house. Crating a dog for a 12-hour shift is tough. You did the right thing; bless you.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Magic Mickey!
I wanted to enter, I swear.. but I felt like It would be way too.. embarrassing..

I mean, me alone to see him? lol

also that fisheye lens needs tweaking or a replacement.. the distortion is insane! D:

It was a little awkward talking to Mickey by myself, but it was fun.

The fisheye is just a setting on my camera, not an additional lens. So it isn't the best but still a little fun to use.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I got an online survey this week. Thanking me for going to WDW last month and asking if I would complete a survey for them. It would take less then 10 minutes, they said. I said, sure! I have some positive feedback and some negative, but, that should be OK. Well, anyway, I got to Question #3 which was... "Do you have plans to return to WDW in the next year?" Due to the fact that I have alternate bigger trip plans the end of this year I replied... No! Clicked on continue and saw the following. Your participation in our survey is complete, thank you for your time and have a Magical Day. Idiots didn't bother to ask me if I was going to be going in 13 months.

Wow, just wow. :( I guess that means you flunked the survey??!! (Seriously, that makes them look so shallow when they don't even ask you why, or at least ask you to narrow down a specific category that didn't meet your expectations, such as rides, food, cleanliness of park, etc.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom