The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
careful, her sons might end drying the cow up completely..

drought-01.jpg
That is a very sad picture. :(
Hurry up and post something nice before I run out of Apple juice, and go to bed with that depressing image in my mind.

JenniferS

I really envy your hubby.. he gets all the best parts of the food.. then you give him a huge chunk of your part :hilarious:
There's a downside to being my Hubby though (you know, aside from the obvious ones ;)); when I am done eating, nothing can remain in front of me. Everything, whether empty or not, gets pushed over to his side of the table, while I wipe down my entire half.
Never has a server had to stack my plates and cutlery. It's all ready for her/him ... on Mike's side of the table.

You should have seen his face the first time I put my bones on his plate. He's like :jawdrop: !
Yeah, some of y'all are crazy and can't have your food "touching". And some of us are nuts and can't have bones on our plates.
Growing up, when eating ribs or chicken, pork chops or steak, we always had a "bone bowl". Failing which, my schmutz always went on my dad's plate. He used to clear room on his plate in anticipation of my discards. :hilarious:

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I just got my discount pin via email.
The dates line up for our revised late August arrival, but I think the price is going to be through the roof, paying for DDP x 9 days x 5 people.

Nobody is willing to add DDP to just one room.
Problem is, Tammy, the GF ,and I will never finish a single entree.
It would work out perfectly to order 4 meals each evening; using 3 TS credits, and paying OOP for 1 meal.
(CS meals too, for that matter.)

I hate wasting money, but even moreso, I hate wasting food.

My thought is I'm on vacation. You do make me giggle though. I see what you leave on your plate with all the yummy food photos you post, you and Tammy are so much alike. Some, not all of the Disney portions are beyond large. Finishing what is plated is what makes people become so overweight. I had grandparents that believed in cleaning your plate. I mentioned before my one Gran was shaped like a Whiskey Barrel.

The DDP is really not a savings if you don't drink the beverages or want the dessert. Another way around it is to skip the DDP go for the room discount only. Start now and buy Disney Gift Cards to use for food, that way family and friends are not obligated to eat what they really don't want. Plus think of the tip money you would save.

JenniferS

Stifle, I have 6+ inches of new snow on the ground. :arghh:
We've got about an hour or so of nasty freezing rain coming late tomorrow morning.
When I was picking up Son #1 at about 10:30, I noticed the "brine tracks" on all the roads already.

Happily, it won't last long. Switching over to straight rain and going up to a high of 10 C (50 F) tomorrow afternoon.

Cesar R M

There's a downside to being my Hubby though (you know, aside from the obvious ones ;)); when I am done eating, nothing can remain in front of me. Everything, whether empty or not, gets pushed over to his side of the table, while I wipe down my entire half.
Never has a server had to stack my plates and cutlery. It's all ready for her/him ... on Mike's side of the table.

You should have seen his face the first time I put my bones on his plate. He's like :jawdrop: !
Yeah, some of y'all are crazy and can't have your food "touching". And some of us are nuts and can't have bones on our plates.
Growing up, when eating ribs or chicken, pork chops or steak, we always had a "bone bowl". Failing which, my schmutz always went on my dad's plate. He used to clear room on his plate in anticipation of my discards. :hilarious:
im-okay-with-this_b.jpg

JenniferS

My thought is I'm on vacation. You do make me giggle though. I see what you leave on your plate with all the yummy food photos you post, you and Tammy are so much alike. Some, not all of the Disney portions are beyond large. Finishing what is plated is what makes people become so overweight. I had grandparents that believed in cleaning your plate. I mentioned before my one Gran was shaped like a Whiskey Barrel.

The DDP is really not a savings if you don't drink the beverages or want the dessert. Another way around it is to skip the DDP go for the room discount only. Start now and buy Disney Gift Cards to use for food, that way family and friends are not obligated to eat what they really don't want. Plus think of the tip money you would save.
Son #2 is bringing the GF, and wants her to experience the full on Disney experience, including all the awesome dining venues.

If we can't get "free" dining (and it appears that we cannot), then using the 20% off Pin code, and only getting DDP for 3 of us will work. Tammy and I scarcely finished a whole meal each last year, including CS meals. The GF is a pretty light eater too.

I think 3 meals along with an app or two will suffice the 5 of us for most meals quite well.

ETA - My pin code is for 20% off room rate (Moderates), plus free Park Hopper add on, when paying for park tickets.

seahawk7

Ok gang, here is a picture of my wedding cake. I couldn't find the cd of pictures I got from the photographer, so I had to take a picture of a picture from my scrapbook. So the picture isn't the greatest. Anyway, if you look close on the top layer underneath Mickey and Minnie right in front there is a hidden Mickey swirl, kind of a classic hidden Mickey. I remember there being others but they don't show in the picture. If I could go back 10 years I would have taken more pictures. View attachment 88014 View attachment 88015
Very classic. I love it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom