The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Cesar R M

For @Cesar R M , I think your buddies in Mexico made this 11 ounce bag of Hershey Miniatures, that I bought at the supermarket last Saturday. I asked hubby to take a picture of the back of the bag for me, and it says (Mfg.) Manufactured in Mexico. (Look about 4-5 lines above the bar code from the bottom.) I found it interesting that some bags of chocolate were made here in the U.S. and some came from Mexico. O.k. Let's see if uploaded his picture correctly--fingers crossed! ;) :happy: I think if you click on the jpeg thing, it should show the picture.

View attachment 88013
Hmm, I wonder if the whole "USA PRODUCT, MANUFACTURED IN MEXICO" is the same I've seen on other products.

Sometimes the labels dont say the whole truth.
For example, there is a factory of SEAGATE hard disks in Mexico.
they are then shipped to the US assembled but not boxed, and then stamped "MADE IN THE USA" (the box says made in the US, but the inner labels codes shows Mexico, same with the serial numbers.)

The question is, the chocolate is done in Mexico? or just the packaging and plastics?

cue the amazing world of Globalization!

Cesar R M

I think @JenniferS should invest in a milk cow for the back yard...but I'm not sure just one could keep up with demand in her household :(
careful, her sons might end drying the cow up completely..

drought-01.jpg

Cesar R M

A few more pictures from my trip, this is the second half of my 3rd day.

Inside the old Wonders of Life building.
View attachment 88034

Lady and Tramp topiaries in Italy.
View attachment 88035

Fun with my fisheye in the American Adventure
View attachment 88036

A little chocolate mousse in France
View attachment 88037

Pan and Hook topiaries in the UK
View attachment 88038

Head to the MK by ferry
View attachment 88039

Enjoying the castle at night in a new spot
View attachment 88040

In the new gardens area
View attachment 88041 View attachment 88042

Meeting Mickey is always magical.
View attachment 88043
Magic Mickey!
I wanted to enter, I swear.. but I felt like It would be way too.. embarrassing..

I mean, me alone to see him? lol

also that fisheye lens needs tweaking or a replacement.. the distortion is insane! D:

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
So back in February I posted this screen up in Disneyland as the prepared the castle for the 60th Birthday of Disneyland.......

10968536_796510020424224_398961865526215257_n.jpg

So I saw this photo this evening on Touring Plans.

CA6BqOVXEAAbemi.jpg

I found it depressing so far...

Looks like the bunting that is hung to honor people that have recently passed on. :(

Cesar R M

So back in February I posted this screen up in Disneyland as the prepared the castle for the 60th Birthday of Disneyland.......

10968536_796510020424224_398961865526215257_n.jpg

So I saw this photo this evening on Touring Plans.

CA6BqOVXEAAbemi.jpg

I found it depressing so far...

Looks like the bunting that is hung to honor people that have recently passed on. :(
I'm pretty sure they are going to install more stuff.. some turrets are still blocked.
plus you dont install the 60th anniversary stuff that early.

Gabe1

Oh goodie! I love it when somebody else is willing to take the plunge, and then report back to the fan base! :happy:

I read the review on the Disney Food Blog from Monday. The one he liked most I wouldn't like. The entire blog seemed more forced than usual. Then came the food calculator. I tended to agree if you were on the dining plan but an $80 family of 4 breakfast without characters kinda hit home. Much better offerings out there for the $$$$ unless it is a Dining Plan credit...and even then Sunshine seems to offer up more.

Gabe1

Love Laverne and Shirley. Why don't any of the good shows come on TV anymore?

My Grandfather likes milk and Pepsi or Coke. I like milk and I like Pepsi (way better than Coke) but I don't even want to try them together.

I grew up drinking milk with my Pizza, an awful combo. My Dad was firm on me drinking milk and eating eggs. Both many years later doctors said I should avoid as my body revolted against them. Explains why on weekend I tended to be sick always. :cautious:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom