The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Ok gang, here is a picture of my wedding cake. I couldn't find the cd of pictures I got from the photographer, so I had to take a picture of a picture from my scrapbook. So the picture isn't the greatest. Anyway, if you look close on the top layer underneath Mickey and Minnie right in front there is a hidden Mickey swirl, kind of a classic hidden Mickey. I remember there being others but they don't show in the picture. If I could go back 10 years I would have taken more pictures. IMG_6428.JPG IMG_6430.JPG

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Ok gang, here is a picture of my wedding cake. I couldn't find the cd of pictures I got from the photographer, so I had to take a picture of a picture from my scrapbook. So the picture isn't the greatest. Anyway, if you look close on the top layer underneath Mickey and Minnie right in front there is a hidden Mickey swirl, kind of a classic hidden Mickey. I remember there being others but they don't show in the picture. If I could go back 10 years I would have taken more pictures. View attachment 88014 View attachment 88015

Oh my gosh!!! That is spectacular!!! That's an adorable cake with Mickey and Minnie on top as the bride and groom.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Too hot??? Never!!! I lived in CA and the weather in So Cal was wonderful!

One of my brothers lived out in Azusa (So. CA) for a few years after he got out of the Marine Corps. He said it was hot every day. He also missed the change of seasons, so finally he moved back to the East Coast. Now, he doesn't like the cold and snow nearly as much as I do, but he said that the weather in CA was not to his liking.

TomP

the-slanted-lens-cows-moo1.jpg
:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

TomP

I just got my discount pin via email.
The dates line up for our revised late August arrival, but I think the price is going to be through the roof, paying for DDP x 9 days x 5 people.

Nobody is willing to add DDP to just one room.
Problem is, Tammy, the GF ,and I will never finish a single entree.
It would work out perfectly to order 4 meals each evening; using 3 TS credits, and paying OOP for 1 meal.
(CS meals too, for that matter.)

I hate wasting money, but even moreso, I hate wasting food.
I wish Disney still did the deal with a pre-loaded Visa card. When we went back in like 2005, 2006 and booked a package, we got a Visa card with 600 bucks on it. Could spend on anything on property...food, souvenirs, services, etc. Much better than dining plan.

MOXOMUMD

I love stories like that. There's no time limit on finding the right person. I think the only mistake that some people make is settling on someone, when they think they've run out of options, or are getting older, etc. I'm a firm believer that there's someone wonderful for everyone out there. It may take a while, but it happens. :)
The first time my ex caught my eye was at a holiday party I was working at. (He looked like a young Terrence Howard.) Never said two words to each other and the party ended. Over a year later he came to our restaurant to do some maintenance work. Still didn't say two words to him. A few days later he came into our break room during my lunch and said "Do you like tattoos?" (Not "Hi, I'm -insert name-.") I laughed so hard and was hooked. He was fun for twelve years before he turned into a jerkface.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
The first time my ex caught my eye was at a holiday party I was working at. (He looked like a young Terrence Howard.) Never said two words to each other and the party ended. Over a year later he came to our restaurant to do some maintenance work. Still didn't say two words to him. A few days later he came into our break room during my lunch and said "Do you like tattoos?" (Not "Hi, I'm -insert name-.") I laughed so hard and was hooked. He was fun for twelve years before he turned into a jerkface.

Well, at least he had an original "pick up" line! ;) Although things changed through those 12 years, and regretfully did not work out, I hope you still had some enjoyable memories along the way. I wish you only happiness from now on.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom