• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

BuddyThomas

Premium Member
You’re welcome, cheers Buddy...!!!!! :)
Cheers to you too. I drank this tiny thing at a Mexican restaurant tonight and then went to a two hour long play without an intermission. Note to self: Do not ever again drink a margarita as big as your head and then go to a two hour show without an intermission. My bladder is very mad at me. 😜

The show was THE CAKE, starring Debra Jo Rupp from That 70’s Show, and was about a popular bake shop that refuses to make a wedding cake for a lesbian couple. Very funny. Very sad. Very topical. Written by one of the head writers of This Is Us. Annnnyway, I loved it.

donaldtoo

Cheers to you too. I drank this tiny thing at a Mexican restaurant tonight and then went to a two hour long play without an intermission. Note to self: Do not ever again drink a margarita as big as your head and then go to a two hour show without an intermission. My bladder is very mad at me. 😜
View attachment 349805

The show was THE CAKE, starring Debra Jo Rupp from That 70’s Show, and was about a popular bake shop that refuses to make a wedding cake for a lesbian couple. Very funny. Very sad. Very topical. Written by one of the head writers of This Is Us. Annnnyway, I loved it.
View attachment 349808
Thanks!!! :)
:hilarious:
What?!?!?! :oops: No screens in the bathroom so ya’ don’t miss any of the show...???!!!!! :eek::hilarious::D;):)

donaldtoo

I do fly into MSP, but I take the Rochester shuttle from the airport to Rochester. One year, I definitely need to make time on my way in to take a trip over there!
I have a story involving Rochester, MN, that I’ve posted about here before, but, it was a while back...

When I was 4 yrs. old and we still lived in San Antonio, TX, my pop left his job at Alamo Iron Works for a job at the Redstone Arsenal in Huntsville, AL in 1966. After about 18 mos. there, himself and and co-worker got jobs with ol’ “Big Blue” (IBM ;)). The new jobs were in Rochester.
My pops co-worker and his family had already been on the road for about an hour.
Just a few minutes before we left the house for Rochester, the phone rang. Pop was informed that there was a change in plans and he and his co-worker were to instead head to San Jose, CA...!!!!!!! :joyfull::hilarious:
They had to alert the highway patrol to intercept the co-worker, who finally found him and sent him west...!!!!! :hilarious:
A true story, and we spent the next 8 yrs. in No Cal before moving back to Texas in August of ‘76...so many twisty-turnys in so many of our lives..!!!!! :)

donaldtoo

LOL.. I can't do that every night! I actually ended up making an easy list and made dinner plans thru Sunday... it wasn't until I was already at the store that I realized we aren't going to be home Sunday ... and New Orleans will be cooking for me for the next 4 days after.
Oooooo...NOLA...!!!!!!! :joyfull::)
Love that place!!!!! :inlove:
Where will ya’ be dinin’, if ya’ don’t mind me askin’...?!!! :hungry::)

Top Bottom