The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MySmallWorldof4

Her parents are still skeptical about me 😬
You are both just in high school and not even in the same state. Are her grades beginning to suffer? It may not be you, but it may be that they are seeing changes in her that they may not be ready for. Are you her first boyfriend? Did they know you when she lived near you? If you seen to be too clingy like in the texting way(constantly texting), they may not like that. They probably, and this is me saying this as a parent, do not want her getting too emotionally involved with anyone at a young age. Pure speculation on my part of course. Secondly, do you even know if her parents truly don’t care for you? She did a number on you last month. Just throwing that out there. Don’t want you getting hurt again.

THE Monorail Lime

You are both just in high school and not even in the same state. Are her grades beginning to suffer? It may not be you, but it may be that they are seeing changes in her that they may not be ready for. Are you her first boyfriend? Did they know you when she lived near you? If you seen to be too clingy like in the texting way(constantly texting), they may not like that. They probably, and this is me saying this as a parent, do not want her getting too emotionally involved with anyone at a young age. Pure speculation on my part of course. Secondly, do you even know if her parents truly don’t care for you? She did a number on you last month. Just throwing that out there. Don’t want you getting hurt again.
She grades are good 😁, her parents just find me annoying 😂, yes, I am her first, her parents ask about me somtimes! They just are skeptical about our different beliefs 🙄

MySmallWorldof4

She grades are good 😁, her parents just find me annoying 😂, yes, I am her first, her parents ask about me somtimes! They just are skeptical about our different beliefs 🙄
Well I won't ask about beliefs, but that can be a very important thing when it comes to dating and marriage. It is easier to be on the same page when it comes to stuff like that.

donaldtoo

That's a little bit crazy.... What if your pops and his co-worker didn't want to move to cali? At least it was warm.... Rochester is a cool city... I wouldn't mind living there, but hubby is already in pain with the cold weather here all winter, and it gets worse there, so it's a no from him.

They were actually quite happy with heading west instead of north!!!
We are originally from Texas and have never lived anywhere except Texas, Alabama, California, and then back to Texas again in '76.
We would not have enjoyed the harsh winters up there, at all. Ice, and especially snow, are novelties to us down in this part of Texas (the mountains of West Texas and the high plains of North Texas being a different story).
Sure, it gets hot as h**l down here during the summer, but, it is also infinitely easier to drive through heat than ice and snow, sometimes not being able to drive in it, at all...!!! ;)
I'm sure Rochester is a wonderful city, but, especially at our age, there is no way we would ever purposefully move north at this point.
Plus, DWifey lived in North Dakota, Montana, and Wyoming for several years while her pop was in the Air Force, and absolutely detests cold, ice, and snow.
Although, she didn’t seem to have too many problems with all that during our few ski trips to Colorado and New Mexico that we took in the mid-late 80’s, she just doesn’t want to live anywhere near it...!!!!! :coldfeet::cold::hilarious:;):)

MySmallWorldof4

We are originally from Texas and have never lived anywhere except Texas, Alabama, California, and then back to Texas again in '76.
We would not have enjoyed the harsh winters up there, at all. Ice, and especially snow, are novelties to us down in this part of Texas (the mountains of West Texas and the high plains of North Texas being a different story).
Sure, it gets hot as h**l down here during the summer, but, it is also infinitely easier to drive through heat than ice and snow, sometimes not being able to drive in it, at all...!!! ;)
I'm sure Rochester is a wonderful city, but, especially at our age, there is no way we would ever purposefully move north at this point.
Plus, DWifey lived in North Dakota, Montana, and Wyoming for several years while her pop was in the Air Force, and absolutely detests cold, ice, and snow.
Although, she didn’t seem to have too many problems with all that during our few ski trips to Colorado and New Mexico that we took in the mid-late 80’s, she just doesn’t want to live anywhere near it...!!!!! :coldfeet::cold::hilarious:;):)
You have a very smart dwifey.

Rista1313

I need some happy medium 75 in the summer, 75 in the winter...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom