The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Oh, my MIL always buys the really cheap stuff, usually also quite ugly, and then she asks us all to save the paper so she can re-use it. To each his own. I don't care so much about what kind of paper other people use, but I'm picky about what -I- use...not sure why. I also have a thing for stationary...and I don't have an e-reader because I love the smell and feel of paper books too much. I guess I just have a thing for paper.
When my wrapping paper, ribbons, bows and bags get low I go to the day after Christmas sales. I'm cheap and minimally picky

MySmallWorldof4

Well after I posted this morning of my baking, wrapping plans I stood up and went to clean the bathroom. As I stood up something went strange in my back and whatever happened it is causing it some problems. At first I could barely walk so I sat back in the recliner for a little while. Then I decided to tough it out and get some stuff done. After moving around it felt better. So anyway....long story short my back is back to pain and some spasms. I have some leftover muscle relaxers that I might try to help me sleep. But ugh, this is not how I wanted to start my Christmas holiday. Now that hubs is home for the evening he has been helping me out, but before the dog would just look at me with concern and paw my leg as I tried to stand. Here's hoping for a better day tomorrow.
Oh no, that is just awful. Maybe take an anti- inflammaory like advil, and use a heating pad.

MySmallWorldof4

I fell asleep early last night watching the Harry Potter marathon on USA network. So up too early on a Sunday. I did make coconut almond vanilla and chocolate cookies yesterday, as well as a spiced applesauce cake. I may have overindulged since I don’t eat sweets often. Got a bit of a tummy ache which contributed to me falling asleep early. Now I am starving! How does that even happen?

Figgy1

Sounds like a plan. No idea how you can get out of Wegman’s quick. I walk in there and get zombified. It is so amazing that my legs which normally take me through places quick, go half speed. :hilarious:
Easy it's 2 days before Christmas and a Sunday. I have a list and I'm sticking to it or I'll get over run with church ladies. Dh is also going he said something about jeans yesterday when James couldn't get his on:banghead: My shopping list is as organized as my Disney list;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom