The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Goofyernmost

That's nothing. In the past, hubs would wrap something in wrapping paper, but use duct tape to seal it up?! :facepalm:
I have a daughter that used to do that. She used the color comics from the Sunday papers. We all teased her enough that she stopped that. She is the one with the house mess. They are almost done, but, not quite yet. She usually hosts a Christmas Eve get-together, but, right now they have no furniture. In fact, she just today asked for a list of gifts we might want for Christmas. My other daughter and I just said, due to the circumstances just go with gift cards. So here it is three days from Christmas and they haven't had the time to do shopping, send cards and don't even have a Christmas tree up as they have no place to put it. My son in law was very down, because he was practically killing himself to be done in time for Christmas, My other daughter and I have taken over the hosting. I don't have room in my apartment, so she is having both in her house, but, I have stepped up my contributions both in time and food to get us through the holidays.

Figgy1

I love the shiny kind...and I like wrapping paper that is universal....stuff you can use for birthdays, Christmas, men or women....so things like silver and black, plain bright colors like blue and red and purple....or something with stars. I was very disappointed today. No one had NICE Christmas paper. It was all that cutesy stuff with cartoon trees or stars on it, not the elegant and fancy kind. Or it had glitter on it, which I know from experience doesn't work well because the tape won't stick to it.
Glitter paper can be hit or miss as far as taping goes:rolleyes:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
They're easy to make, my dh says the trick is not to eat the kisses before they go on the cookies.:rolleyes: Unwrapping them is his job so I don't have to don the hazmat gear;)

Yah, I've made those in the past. They're really good. I just haven't been too motivated to do Christmas cooking this year, but that hasn't stopped me from eating everyone else's Christmas cookies and goodies, over the past few weeks! :joyfull:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom