The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

My kids were between 6 lbs 2 oz, and 8 lbs 2 oz. DS was the tiniest. He was born at 36 weeks though. Youngest the largest and came within 23 hours of her due date.

Yep, I have posted this many times before, but, oldest DD was 8 lbs. 8 oz., DS was 1 lb. 4 oz., and youngest DD was 7 lbs. 13 oz.
And, none of them showed up anywhere near 23-ish hrs. of their due dates...!!!!! :hilarious: ;) :)

wdwfan4ver

Received all Christmas packages ordered online. Only thing left is to gift wrap. Gifts ordered included Disney merchandise, video games, candy, clothes and other stuff.

The only downside is my gift wrapping depends on how I'm feeling. I got Flu shot in October, but I'm starting to have signs of a cold. My cough is not constant yet though.

Last edited:

Figgy1

*Sigh* I miss WDW. Granted, I have no desire to go until after the holidays, but I still miss it.
I actually wouldn't mind being there even with the crowds. This would be the perfect time for a resort only trip or if I had an AP a time to just explore the park decorations. At least there I could bundle up and go outside and walk. Right now we're getting a mix of carp:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom