The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MySmallWorldof4

I live 5 minutes from my school so I went home on my 30 minute lunch. Considering it has been not even 48 hours since her surgery ended, she is doing great. She can walk the full length of the lower floor. Get up and down off any furniture without assistance. During the 20 minutes I was there she did a few things in the kitchen. Incredible!😎😀
Sounds good! Glad her recovery is going quite well. :)

Figgy1

I live 5 minutes from my school so I went home on my 30 minute lunch. Considering it has been not even 48 hours since her surgery ended, she is doing great. She can walk the full length of the lower floor. Get up and down off any furniture without assistance. During the 20 minutes I was there she did a few things in the kitchen. Incredible!😎😀
I'm very happy for both of you. Try and get some rest tonight. Take out and a movie;)

Figgy1

In other news, its going to be a pretty bitter Christmas. We were going to be very few this Christmas, but it went worse.
Grandmah had an haemorrhagic stroke and is now paralysed from one side.
Might be her last Christmas so mom, despite being ill of a cold... Planning in going with her for one last Christmas.

I'm still furious at my mom's family side. Where everyone just simply ignores my grandmah. Most are going to their own christmas away from the city they live (where my grandmah is now) and most don't even visit her.. I hope karma hits them big time.
Only some of my cousins and 2 sisters (plus my mom) are the only ones taking care of her or visiting her.
I'm so very sorry for your family at what should be a joyous time. Prayer and pixie dust for all of you xoxo

wdwfan4ver

I've never ben to 5 Guys:eek: In my defense back when subs and/or burgers were gotten from a family run place.
I never been to 5 Guys either. The closest Five Guys to me is near a huge grocery store that I go. I don't stop for food when I'm near that huge grocery store. That is the only five guys near me, but it not overly close. Wendy's is more closer and I go there once in a while.

When I usually stop for fast food is when I get my allergy shots. There isn't Five Guys in the way I go from my home to the Allergy shot place. From the allergy shot place to my house, there's Culver's, Subway, and Jersey Mike's for fast food.

There actually were 2 more, but they closed before the end of 2015 and they weren't close to me.

Last edited:

Goofyernmost

I never been to 5 Guys either. The closest Five Guys to me is near a huge grocery store that I go. I don't stop for food when I'm near that huge grocery store. That is the only five guys near me, but it not overly close. Wendy's is more closer and I go there once in a while.

When I usually stop for fast food is when I get my allergy shots. There isn't Five Guys in the way I go from my home to the Allergy shot place.

There actually were 2 more, but they closed before the end of 2015 and they weren't close to me.
In all fairness, even with their lower standard, comparing Five Guys to Wendy's is the same as comparing the Queen Mary to a rowboat.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
In other news, its going to be a pretty bitter Christmas. We were going to be very few this Christmas, but it went worse.
Grandmah had an haemorrhagic stroke and is now paralysed from one side.
Might be her last Christmas so mom, despite being ill of a cold... Planning in going with her for one last Christmas.

I'm still furious at my mom's family side. Where everyone just simply ignores my grandmah. Most are going to their own christmas away from the city they live (where my grandmah is now) and most don't even visit her.. I hope karma hits them big time.
Only some of my cousins and 2 sisters (plus my mom) are the only ones taking care of her or visiting her.

Cesar, sorry to hear about your grandmother's medical condition. I feel bad for you and your mom, knowing it may be the last Christmas together. As for your mother's side of the family, there's not much you can do about that. Your grandmother will know the people who really care about her. Glad that you and your mom are around to comfort her.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom