The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Cesar R M

In other news, its going to be a pretty bitter Christmas. We were going to be very few this Christmas, but it went worse.
Grandmah had an haemorrhagic stroke and is now paralysed from one side.
Might be her last Christmas so mom, despite being ill of a cold... Planning in going with her for one last Christmas.

I'm still furious at my mom's family side. Where everyone just simply ignores my grandmah. Most are going to their own christmas away from the city they live (where my grandmah is now) and most don't even visit her.. I hope karma hits them big time.
Only some of my cousins and 2 sisters (plus my mom) are the only ones taking care of her or visiting her.

Rista1313

In other news, its going to be a pretty bitter Christmas. We were going to be very few this Christmas, but it went worse.
Might be her last Christmas so mom, despite being ill of a cold... Planning in going with her for one last Christmas.

I'm still furious at my mom's family side. Where everyone just simply ignores my grandmah. Most are going to their own christmas away from the city they live (where my grandmah is now) and most don't even visit her.. I hope karma hits them big time.
Only some of my cousins and 2 sisters (plus my mom) are the only ones taking care of her or visiting her.
I'm so sorry about your Abuela. I wish everyone realized how important family is.

DryerLintFan

Premium Member

That's so sad. I hope she makes it a few more christmasses. And I hope you find some cheer this year.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member

Sorry to hear that your grandmother is doing so poorly. I hope you mom recovers soon as well.

SteveBrickNJ

@SteveBrickNJ How is your wife doing this morning?
I live 5 minutes from my school so I went home on my 30 minute lunch. Considering it has been not even 48 hours since her surgery ended, she is doing great. She can walk the full length of the lower floor. Get up and down off any furniture without assistance. During the 20 minutes I was there she did a few things in the kitchen. Incredible!😎😀

93boomer

Premium Member
I live 5 minutes from my school so I went home on my 30 minute lunch. Considering it has been not even 48 hours since her surgery ended, she is doing great. She can walk the full length of the lower floor. Get up and down off any furniture without assistance. During the 20 minutes I was there she did a few things in the kitchen. Incredible!😎😀
So happy for you guys!! Continued quick recovery!😁

93boomer

Premium Member

Sorry to hear about this. Sending prayers and pixie dust.

MySmallWorldof4

I’m sorry Cesar. Sorry for your grandmother. At least she has you, your mom, and your sister.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom