The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Goofyernmost

That's not unusual with a chain. They're (probably) franchise owned/operated, and some are better than others.
You're correct, but, in this case my friend acted like this was the way they always were. My big complaint was the bread. I hate dry, hard bread. If the bread is soft then I can enjoy the sandwich. My opinion based on her reaction was that everyone she had was like that. It's OK, some like bread that way others don't. I'm afraid I am one of the don'ts.

Goofyernmost

Good... maybe it is Jimmy sabotaging them from the beyond because he is ticked off about them still using his voice and personality about 9 years after he died. That commercial comes on where he says, "I wish I could tell you how much I enjoy a morning like today". All I can think about from that point on is that, I bet you would, Jimmy, I bet you would!

Last edited:

Goofyernmost

5 Guys is so overpriced in my opinion. There fries are good though. I may have had one when I got the kids food from there a few months ago. ;)
Yes, they have gotten way overpriced lately. And the burgers are not as good as they once were. In my mind a definite decline in quality or process. One or the other, doesn't matter, I don't enjoy them like I used to. I pass on the fries because I'm trying to get my girlish figure back, but, I attack the peanuts.

MouseDreaming

O.k. So the tree decorating frolics continued tonight. First, I watered the tree, but missed the side of the stand and water spilled out on the floor. :facepalm: Hence, I watered the floor. :p

I found one box of bulbs, and put them up on the tree. But only the top half of the tree has bulbs, because I can't find the 2nd box of bulbs that I put away last year. ;)

So, the tree has the lights turned on and bulbs on the top half. If I can't find the 2nd box of bulbs, do you think anyone will notice that there arent' any on the bottom half? :hilarious:

Oh, by the way, the dog still hates the tree! :joyfull:
My tree is up, lights only, no ornaments. That makes you farther along than me!

MySmallWorldof4

Yes, they have gotten way overpriced lately. And the burgers are not as good as they once were. In my mind a definite decline in quality or process. One or the other, doesn't matter, I don't enjoy them like I used to. I pass on the fries because I'm trying to get my girlish figure back, but, I attack the peanuts.
I think when franchises grow too quick, and too fast profit is more important than things such as quality.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom