The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Thanks for thinking about me, but, no.. not even a flicker so far. I just spent the evening wrapping presents. A job which brings out an advance case of Bah Humbug in me. I think if anyone came up with a free gift wrapping service for every item purchased they would have my never ending support. After daylight yesterday it didn't go below freezing again here in the Raleigh area. Close, but, no cigar. Places to the west and north of us fared a lot worse. In more positive news there were a number of cities and towns that reported absolutely no accidents at all during the worst of the storm. Even Durham which is a heavy traffic area had none.
Thnx for checking in. How are you holding up?

93boomer

Premium Member
Thanks for thinking about me, but, no.. not even a flicker so far. I just spent the evening wrapping presents. A job which brings out an advance case of Bah Humbug in me. I think if anyone came up with a free gift wrapping service for every item purchased they would have my never ending support. After daylight yesterday it didn't go below freezing again here in the Raleigh area. Close, but, no cigar. Places to the west and north of us fared a lot worse. In more positive news there were a number of cities and towns that reported absolutely no accidents at all during the worst of the storm. Even Durham which is a heavy traffic area had none.
Hope the power stays on. My niece goes to Chapel Hill and she had 8 inches at her dorm yesterday. My Dd has around 13 in Greensboro. They got lots of freezing rain on top of the snow yesterday too. Keep warm and stay safe.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom