The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Well....where is the link. I want to be a Bear and wake up when this is over.

It's an old link from an email a friend sent me some years ago. Here is it, and hopefully it still works, so I'll give it a try, anyway. The man's name is Rick Mercer, and here you go! Bear Tagging in Canada --(There's two lines below, but I think either one will bring you to the video.)

Click here: RMR: Bear Tagging - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=vJRDpTUIrJI&vq=medium

:joyfull:

MySmallWorldof4

T’s school had their annual Santa’s Workshop today.. families bring their kids, kids go in a room to go shopping (everything $5 or less).. and then they took their selections to a table where 7th and 8th grade “Elf” volunteers helped wrap and label the gifts. Then the kids go to a decorating station and make a Christmas cookie. Parents hang out and chit chat while the kids are busy.

Always a good time. This year we finally made it in time for the live animals!

View attachment 332248View attachment 332249View attachment 332250View attachment 332252View attachment 332253
What a nice thing the school put together!

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Good morning.
Today is my wife's surgery.
All prayers are welcome :happy:

Positive thoughts for a successful surgery for your wife today.

Maybe bring a good book to read while you're waiting, and most hospitals also have a cafeteria. So perhaps you could also go and get a cup of coffee and a snack to help pass the time, and settle your nerves while waiting for her to come out of the recovery area.

Goofyernmost

I'm wondering if @Goofyernmost has power. I was watching the national news last night and many people were out of power in (sections) of NC, due to the ice storm that was on the tail of the snowstorm.
Thanks for thinking about me, but, no.. not even a flicker so far. I just spent the evening wrapping presents. A job which brings out an advance case of Bah Humbug in me. I think if anyone came up with a free gift wrapping service for every item purchased they would have my never ending support. After daylight yesterday it didn't go below freezing again here in the Raleigh area. Close, but, no cigar. Places to the west and north of us fared a lot worse. In more positive news there were a number of cities and towns that reported absolutely no accidents at all during the worst of the storm. Even Durham which is a heavy traffic area had none.

Last edited:

Rista1313

I went to a ChristKindlMarket today with my DD. I love this event. It is the third year in a row that it was way too cold to be outdoors that long. Last year at least we went during the weekday. Today the lines were far too long to enjoy the festivities. I needed a hot tub when we got back. Nasty Cold.View attachment 332290

We hopefully will try again in the DownTown Chicago venue later this month.

Now the focus is on something a tiny bit warmer....

Baked Cheese Haus! Sign me up!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom