The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Thank you all so much for the birthday wishes! It was a nice day. And here's my present: Chargy McCharge-face Fitzcracker (it has to have a name.) Bob for short.

View attachment 332213

It's a Fitbit charge 2. Hence the name, chargy McCharge-face. (we call everything whatever mcwhatever-face. Sheepy McSheep-face, drinky McDrink-face, etc) And my old activity tracker was named the "cracker" because when I went to the store, I couldn't find them, and I asked where they were and the lady thought I said "cracker" not "tracker" so she sent me to the wrong place, hence the cracker. And this is the Fitbit...which is the ritzy name brand kind....hence the Fitz. So....Chargy McCharge-face Fitzcracker.

Hope you had a lovely Birthday. :inlove:

Happy you received the Fitbit you needed so quickly!!! :)

I'm on my second one, I really like it. Keep your receipt. Should it unexpectedly meet an untimely death an email to the Fitbit and they replace it. My kids have iWatches. It was a little too much info. I don't know how cell phones work over there but my Fitbit sync's with my iPhone, gives me a notice who is calling or the quick version of a text message. Comes in handy when you can't just whip out your phone like when your driving.

Gabe1

That was cute! The man who starred in that clip is a comedian in Canada. I've seen some really funny clips from his shows. A few years ago, he had a hilarious one about when he accompanied a wildlife professor and his college students, while they were taking inventory of the number of bears in hibernation, in the winter. One of the funniest clips I've ever seen.

Well....where is the link. I want to be a Bear and wake up when this is over.

MouseDreaming

A place near my Mom's called Sweet Baby Rays. He was the inventor of the BBQ sauce and sold it off years later.
I have only been there once, and that was enough. Brisket was all fat. As a matter of fact, it might have been more accurate to call it fat with a tiny bit of beef here and there.

I made brisket for tonight and it came out delish! Not BBQ, but slow roasted in the oven all day. Latkes to go with.
Sorry, no pictures.

Gabe1

I have only been there once, and that was enough. Brisket was all fat. As a matter of fact, it might have been more accurate to call it fat with a tiny bit of beef here and there.

I made brisket for tonight and it came out delish! Not BBQ, but slow roasted in the oven all day. Latkes to go with.
Sorry, no pictures.

There was not an ounce of fat on the Brisket last night, very lean. The flavor was good, very smokey. They say it is better during the summer there when all the smokers are fired up. I'm just not a fan overall I guess. They have won awards for their ribs. The ribs I had were spot on so next time I will just pick that. My DD had the smoked pulled pork and it was excellent.

Gabe1

I went to a ChristKindlMarket today with my DD. I love this event. It is the third year in a row that it was way too cold to be outdoors that long. Last year at least we went during the weekday. Today the lines were far too long to enjoy the festivities. I needed a hot tub when we got back. Nasty Cold.455660CC-39B4-4DF3-9098-A6C18F5A1E19.jpeg

We hopefully will try again in the DownTown Chicago venue later this month.

Now the focus is on something a tiny bit warmer....

Figgy1

I went to a ChristKindlMarket today with my DD. I love this event. It is the third year in a row that it was way too cold to be outdoors that long. Last year at least we went during the weekday. Today the lines were far too long to enjoy the festivities. I needed a hot tub when we got back. Nasty Cold.View attachment 332290

We hopefully will try again in the DownTown Chicago venue later this month.

Now the focus is on something a tiny bit warmer....
Sympathy like for the weather

Figgy1

Thank you all so much for the birthday wishes! It was a nice day. And here's my present: Chargy McCharge-face Fitzcracker (it has to have a name.) Bob for short.

View attachment 332213

It's a Fitbit charge 2. Hence the name, chargy McCharge-face. (we call everything whatever mcwhatever-face. Sheepy McSheep-face, drinky McDrink-face, etc) And my old activity tracker was named the "cracker" because when I went to the store, I couldn't find them, and I asked where they were and the lady thought I said "cracker" not "tracker" so she sent me to the wrong place, hence the cracker. And this is the Fitbit...which is the ritzy name brand kind....hence the Fitz. So....Chargy McCharge-face Fitzcracker.
Nice:joyfull:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom