The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Songbird76

Yah, got an email from my bro down there in NC -- peeps are bracing for the storm. He smiles about it, having been through many biggies up here for all the years he lived in New England. In his area the side streets don't exactly get plowed in a timely manner, like up here. He said they might go through once, and then kinda let the rest of it melt. One time, he couldn't drive out for 2 days. :p
That's what makes those storms so dangerous. Not that they are so much worse than in other places, but because they aren't used to them like other places are, and aren't prepared to handle it. People don't know how to drive in it, there aren't enough plows or people to drive them, it's just a mess. I hope everyone stocks up on things now so they don't have to drive in it, causing accidents that ambulances can't get to.

93boomer

Premium Member
That's what makes those storms so dangerous. Not that they are so much worse than in other places, but because they aren't used to them like other places are, and aren't prepared to handle it. People don't know how to drive in it, there aren't enough plows or people to drive them, it's just a mess. I hope everyone stocks up on things now so they don't have to drive in it, causing accidents that ambulances can't get to.
Pretty much most of NC authorities are saying no travel. The roads are just not safe in most areas. With next week of low temps, it isn’t going anywhere soon. I am hunkered down. 😁

Songbird76

Thank you all so much for the birthday wishes! It was a nice day. And here's my present: Chargy McCharge-face Fitzcracker (it has to have a name.) Bob for short.

47681989_662080167522807_7952231634734940160_n.jpg

It's a Fitbit charge 2. Hence the name, chargy McCharge-face. (we call everything whatever mcwhatever-face. Sheepy McSheep-face, drinky McDrink-face, etc) And my old activity tracker was named the "cracker" because when I went to the store, I couldn't find them, and I asked where they were and the lady thought I said "cracker" not "tracker" so she sent me to the wrong place, hence the cracker. And this is the Fitbit...which is the ritzy name brand kind....hence the Fitz. So....Chargy McCharge-face Fitzcracker.

93boomer

Premium Member
Thank you all so much for the birthday wishes! It was a nice day. And here's my present: Chargy McCharge-face Fitzcracker (it has to have a name.) Bob for short.

View attachment 332213

It's a Fitbit charge 2. Hence the name, chargy McCharge-face. (we call everything whatever mcwhatever-face. Sheepy McSheep-face, drinky McDrink-face, etc) And my old activity tracker was named the "cracker" because when I went to the store, I couldn't find them, and I asked where they were and the lady thought I said "cracker" not "tracker" so she sent me to the wrong place, hence the cracker. And this is the Fitbit...which is the ritzy name brand kind....hence the Fitz. So....Chargy McCharge-face Fitzcracker.
Nice!!

MinnieM123

Premium Member
And now something as a tribute to all our Canandian friends...

That was cute! The man who starred in that clip is a comedian in Canada. I've seen some really funny clips from his shows. A few years ago, he had a hilarious one about when he accompanied a wildlife professor and his college students, while they were taking inventory of the number of bears in hibernation, in the winter. One of the funniest clips I've ever seen.

Goofyernmost

That was cute! The man who starred in that clip is a comedian in Canada. I've seen some really funny clips from his shows. A few years ago, he had a hilarious one about when he accompanied a wildlife professor and his college students, while they were taking inventory of the number of bears in hibernation, in the winter. One of the funniest clips I've ever seen.
It's from one of those very funny Canadian shows. But, my case of CRS has kicked in and I can't remember the name of it.

For those that are to young to know what CRS is... Can't Remember S***.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom