The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Goofyernmost

They are. You put them together but don't eat the gingerbread. The little packages of candies are rather tasty though. :p
But, that makes for a very drab looking gingerbread house. I know everyone that I have seen my daughters make, has mysteriously had all the trim disappear. Of course, this was before security camera's, so we never could tell who had vandalized those once beautifully decorated places. It was a real shame. :mad:;):angelic:

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I wish! I'm broke but all my holiday shopping is done:joyfull:

I spent a lot of today shopping for Christmas. All of it online. I spent way too much time on Etsy but I found some cute things for people. I may have bought myself some cute Ugg boots at DSW too. :cautious: Except for a few odds and ends (candy) that wouldn't ship through Target, oh and some beer for the brothers-in-law I'm done shopping too.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Wish me luck lots of chopping and cooking to do today. On the menu chicken soup, cranberry sauce, Japanese stew, hummus and veggies to go with, tangerine rice, veggie soup and with luck muffins. I was hoping to get to key chains today. Oh well maybe tomorrow when I get home

Sounds like your food prep is World Showcase inspired. :hungry:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom