The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
It's WAY better than anything I've tried before. I bought one of those kits a few years ago. My house was decorated kind of sparsely, because I kept eating the candy decorations from the packages in the kit! (Okay, that's 4 gumdrops for the roof, and 10 for Minnie. :hungry: ) Etc. . . . :hilarious:

Here's a general tidbit about the amazing gingerbread houses on WDW property --

After the holidays, they break them up and put them outdoors as food for the birds. :)
Kits? There are kits?:eek::brb::banghead:

Figgy1

Premium Member
Luck muffins?
Oops. Never mind. I read it as “luck muffins”, but then I realized you meant, “and with luck, muffins. “:hilarious: But if you could figure out how to make actual luck muffins, you could make a fortune!:p
Oh my gosh!!! Now it makes sense! I actually googled "Luck muffins" and somehow thought the keychains were some sort of fortune cookie type thing, where you put a charm in one of the muffins and the person who gets that muffin wins a prize. Google had nothing on Luck Muffins, so I was confused.
Posting before the most important meal of the day:facepalm::hilarious:

donaldtoo

Seeing how close the part numbers were to each other, I can see how the mistake was made.

Yes, but, it was a needless mistake...
He shoulda’ jotted the part numbers down on a Post It or somethin’ before goin’ to fetch ‘em, and then double checked ‘em when he got back to the computer...how difficult is that? Instead, time was wasted on both ends, especially mine.
Sounds to me like “Sparky” ;) may have been a little overconfident with his own mental prowess and tried to remember both numbers in his head, and then didn’t EVEN double check ‘em when he got back to the computer...?!
Methinks “Sparky” may have had a few too many the night before...or, he’s just that lazy... :cautious: :cyclops: ;) :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom