The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

SteveBrickNJ

Sympathy like for her needing surgery. In addition to the jammies I have a serious question to ask. How much of the housework do you do. Be very honest. If you can't tackle it all to her standards what about an early gift of a cleaning service to tackle things for a while she recovers?
She is a working wife. She leaves home M-F at 7:55am and returns home at 5:15pm. I am in charge of the laundry 365 days a week. So we are good there. I am perfectly capable of vacuuming....I do that periodically throughout the year. I never clean the toilets or the bathtub. She always does that. She will have those two taken care of Dec. 8 and 9 prior to the Dec. 10th surgery. I can watch her next weekend and learn her cleaning style and see her cleaning standard so later in the month I can do it myself.

Figgy1

Premium Member
She is a working wife. She leaves home M-F at 7:55am and returns home at 5:15pm. I am in charge of the laundry 365 days a week. So we are good there. I am perfectly capable of vacuuming....I do that periodically throughout the year. I never clean the toilets or the bathtub. She always does that. She will have those two taken care of Dec. 8 and 9 prior to the Dec. 10th surgery. I can watch her next weekend and learn her cleaning style and see her cleaning standard so later in the month I can do it myself.
Just trying to keep you in one piece;) I remember what happened in my house the last time I got sick:eek::eek::eek:

MySmallWorldof4

Her hobby is watching streaming dramas. We do that together.
We can go out to eat, but my daughter and I enjoy it too.
I'm seeking something that is for her and her alone. Minnie's Spa idea is the leading candidate. Maybe my daughter and I can get her new pjs or a robe. Something warm for winter? How would that be?
Cozy pj’s are a great idea!

MySmallWorldof4

We were shopping at a store today to get a gift for a 9 year old girl. Yet before we made it to the appropriate section for that gift, my wife stopped to admire (and desire) a Christmas Nutcracker figurine. A tall handsome dude. She looked at the price and put it back. I could return to that store and get it.....but if pjs and a spa certificate then it might not be needed. She HAS chosen her own gifts numerous times. So far no. She has a "women's surgery" on Dec 10th so Christmas prep takes on an urgency a little earlier than usual.
Hope it is a simple surgery and that she will recover quickly.

MySmallWorldof4

Me too. I've been approved to miss school for 3 consecutive days ....12/10, 12/11, and 12/12. I hope that I am a comfort on the day of her surgery and the 2 days that follow....a comfort rather than being an annoying husband. I'll just try. This is new for both of us.
The like is for being able to have time off. Prayers for her and you.

wdwfan4ver

Finished All of Christmas Decorating including the artificial Christmas tree. I'm giving a bit information. The decorating involved more than 1 room.

The Christmas Tree has 2 different types garland, Icicles, angel, Disney theme ornaments, and tinsel. Under the Christmas tree does have a naivety scene, 3 Department 56 buildings including train station, Department 56 train, 3 sewed buildings, trees, and department 56 figurines.

Last edited:

FutureCEO

This is hilarious. I have not heard one good comment about the show (that I literally slept through the other night, LOL . . . :hilarious: ). When these type of specials come on TV, I get excited, but the few that I have seen, just seem to miss the mark. :p (I did like the older shows from years ago, though.)

I put it on and then I watched two minutes of it and I rid of the taping. I thought it was awful.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom